ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Hoosiers Game Thread****

Why the hell is the Indiana crowd so bitchy when they THINK things didn't go just their way. Your up 17, Wtf with the crying. Ref's have spoiled you all game.

It’s Indiana. There is literally nothing to be happy about if you live in that state. They’ve grown accustomed to the negativity.

See how Indiana looks when they aren’t hitting lucky-ass 3’s? This team is SO bad. If Iowa came in with any real energy & intensity it would’ve never been a game. BAU for road hawks

I already said it. This Indiana team sucks. Unfortunately, they are kicking the shit out of Iowa tonight. Pathetic effort.

Weiskamp should move in with Garza this summer and do everything he does. Better yet, they should hire frank do be the s&c coach. Garza's strength and conditioning are superior to everyone else in the floor game in and game out.

Reactions: Cougars36
Wieskamp is playing really weak this game. The close up of him when he was shooting the free throws wasn't good. I think he maybe playing sick, that was not a normal look for him.

Let
Why the hell is the Indiana crowd so bitchy when they THINK things didn't go just their way. Your up 17, Wtf with the crying. Ref's have spoiled you all game.
They suck and are playing out of their minds, let them have it. It won’t last for them.

Put an average P5 roster around Garza and they likely win the conference.

Unfortunately this roster aside from him likely doesn't beat Northwestern or Nebraska.

Not watching the game but looked at stats and saw CJ's minutes are down. Did he get injured or what's going on?

Sadly, Evelyn is the PG we have tonight with Weezy the best outside threat we have tonight.

source.gif

Man I hope you guys aren’t still complaining about the officiating. Believe me. They taketh. They giveth back.

Need to bring Kriener back in at the under 8 minute TV timeout. Till needs to give us a few solid minutes here.

Reactions: SotaHawk87
Man I hope you guys aren’t still complaining about the officiating. Believe me. They taketh. They giveth back.
I’ve never been convinced they are biased. They are just easily influenced by the home crowd and generally incompetent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT