ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Hoosiers Game Thread****

Guys, assuming Luka is back this team will be scary next year when everyone gets healthy. This is a depleted team that has looked pretty damn good for a lot of this season. Playing better than pretty much ANYONE predicted, and that’s down 2+ starters and a valuable bench player. Think about that.

I still haven’t totally given up yet. Down 15 against a mediocre team isn’t insurmountable.

We have to play nearly flawless & IN needs to cool off. Keep feeding Luka, hopefully JE grows a payof balls at halftime, and Connor needs to get going.

We have a very fickle fan base. No support for the team or the coach but pull out the win and we do a 180. Find a new place to vent your frustration and start standing behind the team. You act as though all that is happening on the court is intentional! Damn!!
You obviously don't pay attention to any other fan base in the country. This one is no different. When your team plays like shit, there will be criticism.

I still haven’t totally given up yet. Down 15 against a mediocre team isn’t insurmountable.

We have to play nearly flawless & IN needs to cool off. Keep feeding Luka, hopefully JE grows a payof balls at halftime, and Connor needs to get going.

Not having CJF obviously hurts our comeback chances

We have a very fickle fan base. No support for the team or the coach but pull out the win and we do a 180. Find a new place to vent your frustration and start standing behind the team. You act as though all that is happening on the court is intentional! Damn!!

All fan bases are fickle. Ours is no different. People are being very realistic about the prospects of this team right now if CJF is out. And the criticism from myself and others directed at Joe W is warranted. We’d all prefer that he go 0-for-20 and foul out 5 minutes into the second half compared to the way he’s playing tonight. Iowa fans will go to bat for any Hawkeyes player, especially the studs, until that player appears to be playing with no heart or intention.

Touissaint always plays like crap when he wears extreme flashy shoes. Its weird

Just piss poor defensive effort...
Piss poor effort on every level. Our so called. Bench play is what’s embarrassing..we better be half were done in the state of Indiana. Gonna be woodshedded again in this state

I'm not convinced Toussaint will ever become a quality starter.

It's one thing to make freshman mistakes. It's another to always play out of control.

Reactions: skydog0784
Toussaint looks like he's totally incompetent.

Unfortunately we can't bench him like the Cincinnati game with this bench.

Reactions: skydog0784
So if a team and a coach whine enough, they’ll reverse what was an obvious call? Wish that shit worked both ways.

Reactions: Moral
Why was Toussaint helping on Jackson-Davis as his man was floating out beyond the three point line on the other end of the court? Is that his job in a zone?

All fan bases are fickle. Ours is no different. People are being very realistic about the prospects of this team right now if CJF is out. And the criticism from myself and others directed at Joe W is warranted. We’d all prefer that he go 0-for-20 and foul out 5 minutes into the second half compared to the way he’s playing tonight. Iowa fans will go to bat for any Hawkeyes player, especially the studs, until that player appears to be playing with no heart or intention.
Yes and just the same, they hoped to come into Assembly Hall and play like sh%* and walk away with a loss.

Goodnight ladies and gentlemen .
Complete garbage effort again tonight except of course for Garza.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT