ADVERTISEMENT

Hawks win in 13 innings. Championship game tomorrow...

Any experts on CBB with any clue what round Adams could be drafted? I know we don't play the toughest schedule out there but leading CBB in HR'S is pretty impressive no matter the competition.

Someone on Big Ten network thought he was an 8-10 round guy. Probably high enough that he'd take that.

Great win!

8-10 is probably right. Though it wouldn't surprise me if he fell a bit from there. Good power. But high K rate in college, big boy already a first baseman, etc.

Reactions: mstp1992
I don't follow college baseball but does this mean they will get into the college World Series?

I don't follow college baseball but does this mean they will get into the college World Series?
No we made the field of 64. Starts out with regionals. There's 16 of them. Winners of double elimination in each region go to Super regional. There's 8 of these. Best of 3 at this stage. Then 8 teams make the CWS.

Reactions: SF HAWKEYE
They went to Bloomington needing a few wins to make the NCAA's, and in spite of some really bad weather conditions they made their own destiny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT