ADVERTISEMENT

He aint lyin

Sure, let's have her do a bunch of press conferences. We need another candidate calling people names, making fun of the handicapped, calling our servicemen and women losers and participating in other elementary school shenanigans. Compelling and rich.
Well, your VP pick leaned into the false sexual claim about Vance while your presidential candidate smirked.
The irony here is absolutely outstanding! You just left out nanna nanna boo boo northern

I’d like to see your definition of well spoken. Her opening her mouth is her biggest weakness, it is like a spoiled word salad. I have to question if you are being serious with your questions. Every video out there of her is an example of this.

l o freaking l, and she is kicking trumpie's big fat ass bigly. His one hour lieconference today has him unraveled.

The msm has done this to themselves. The one sided nature of their coverage has severely eroded public confidence.

Further, there have been cited instances where the fact checkers were proven to be completely wrong.

Americans' trust in media plummets to historic low: poll​

I don't disagree with you. When media companies had to begin competing for ratings, views, clicks, and likes, they had to identify an audience, or a niche, and then appeal to that audience. Cable TV was the worst thing that happened to the media - so I think it's Ted Turner that's to blame. They could no longer just report the news like Walter Cronkite and Peter Jennings; now they had to sell a product.

Unfortunately, when there have been mistakes (errors, omissions, whatever), some people have been quick to pull those out and apply it to 100% of the population - at least the 100% of the population that they don't like, or that isn't targeting them.

That, plus the rise in podcasts/twitter/instagram/tiktok "journalism" has led to a LOT of sources, and no good way of determining what's factual/reliable and what's garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT