ADVERTISEMENT

He who shall not be named

I've never actually seen this movie, but with all the pictures and gifs and chief being a prominent poster on the board, I feel an obligation to watch it now.

giphy.gif

Should I take it as a positive sign that PD2 isn't posting here? Maybe that means PD3 is going elsewhere...

Tom and Co. must be very confident in the culture they've built to bring in PD3. Looks like Dan Gable may have given his blessing on this one...

Patrick Downey, Jr.‏@pdowney2 19h19 hours ago
My boy visiting with the holy grail of wrestling tonight and tomorrow (his bday). Very proud of my boy...he is a champion.

What about this tweet has anything to do with Dan Gable's blessing?

Kid obviously has some issues, however; knowing TnT's strong christian faith I could see them wanting to help a talented young man.
I think we need to look at the issues at hand when it comes to giving second (or third, fourth) chances. It looks to me he has had some anger issues and tweeting stupid (probably true) things about ISU. Maybe TnT think they can legitimately help this young man and with Iowa's claimed strong culture, maybe this would be a good landing spot? I think every coaching staff has an area that can be questioned- however, I think it is safe to say that TnT's integrity is not one of those things

I hate posts like these. Every person who has tried to help pat was a heathen atheist or worshipped the devil. But, Brands are godly men in the business of saving people and want to help the poor middle aged man... Nope, we're forfeiting principle for a bit to potentially plug a national champ in line up. You're either fine with it or you're not, but don't pretend this is a play at salvation.

Do we have any other big antagonists, if "He who shall not be named" doesn't compete next season?

I can just see ESPN during finals next year, "And here's an interesting character... Controversial, some may say. Pat Downey III or PD3 on Twitter, called out numerous champions from over the world last season when he was turned away by Iowa State. Now, he's in Hawkeye black and gold, wrestling for a national championship!"

Reactions: Gobblin
Do we have any other big antagonists, if "He who shall not be named" doesn't compete next season?

I can just see ESPN during finals next year, "And here's an interesting character... Controversial, some may say. Pat Downey III or PD3 on Twitter, called out numerous champions from over the world last season when he was turned away by Iowa State. Now, he's in Hawkeye black and gold, wrestling for a national championship!"

"Pat you are national champion, how's it feel?"
"Like a three foot long line of blow!"
"What are you going to do now?"
"Ask Tom for my bong and phone back!"

Serious question here...
Could Dresser block this transfer if he wanted to (since the word is TnT won't allow in-state transfers) or does the facts that PDIII was kicked off the team and/or a coaching change occurred take away that option for Dresser?

If PD2 follows the rules he will be in a Iowa singlet in 5 months it will make for an exciting year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT