ADVERTISEMENT

Heavyweight Illinois State Champion

iwinagain

HR Heisman
Oct 20, 2001
Is Iowa recruiting the guy from Joliet Catholic, I think he is 3 time state champ*a junior?

I believe it is Dillan Johnson.
I assumed that was who OP was talking about but couldn't remember his name.

I alluded to him in the BK thread. We're going to be hard pressed to land a top HW prospect with no discernible plan in place.

I think Johnson is in a very similar situation as Kueter as far as football/wrestling in college.

I think Johnson is in a very similar situation as Kueter as far as football/wrestling in college.
Not if Johnson is an OL in college.

Kueter is unique because he's going to be a LB/DE type in college so his weight will be in the 240-250 range. An OLine will be over 285, probably 300+ and football coaches would not want him cutting weight after working to put on good weight.

Not if Johnson is an OL in college.

Kueter is unique because he's going to be a LB/DE type in college so his weight will be in the 240-250 range. An OLine will be over 285, probably 300+ and football coaches would not want him cutting weight after working to put on good weight.

Yeah this would be why he didn’t claim it was exactly the same situation.

Yeah, wasn't trying to imply specifics as I don't have any info. Was only referencing the similarities in the uncertainty of which route(football, wrestling, or both) Johnson is going in college.

That is him and I believe he is a DL, reminds me of Gable S. He just dominated everybody at state. I know he visited Iowa for a fball game early in yr but haven't heard anything about him since

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT