ADVERTISEMENT

Help me remember a movie

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
Perhaps 10 or 20 years ago. I don’t recall the actors, but basically some CIA type folks are following leads for a terrorist plot, I think to simultaneously blow up a few dozen buses across the U.S. But hero manages to infiltrate and influence the action, so ultimately it ends up that all of the terrorists are unwittingly on the same bus and they all blow themselves up.

Any help?

Perhaps 10 or 20 years ago. I don’t recall the actors, but basically some CIA type folks are following leads for a terrorist plot, I think to simultaneously blow up a few dozen buses across the U.S. But hero manages to infiltrate and influence the action, so ultimately it ends up that all of the terrorists are unwittingly on the same bus and they all blow themselves up.

Any help?

Any help?
The movie you're looking for is called "Traitor" with Don Cheadle.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT