ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s a video of Kenosha Police thanking the white power armed militia and giving them gifts of bottled water just before the shooting

This was a White POWER group?! Weird I haven't seen that.

The incel was a front row attendee of a Magat rally, member of the only vaguely shrouded “Blue Lives Matter” and his social media was filled with misogynist and white supremacy posts and reposts. The “Kenosha Guard” that he joined overnight and was formed overnight was made up mostly if not exclusively of white power organization members.

Here’s one of the “Kenosha Guard” white militia organizers saying that the police promised to push protestors towards them and then the police would leave for the militia to “deal with” the protestors.

If I’m the state AG I’m immediately subpoenaing that guy and everyone else on video to find out exactly what local law enforcement is saying.

The incel was a front row attendee of a Magat rally, member of the only vaguely shrouded “Blue Lives Matter” and his social media was filled with misogynist and white supremacy posts and reposts. The “Kenosha Guard” that he joined overnight and was formed overnight was made up mostly if not exclusively of white power organization members.
So if you attend a Trump rally and believe in Blue Lives Matter that makes you white power? I hadn't heard that. Were screwed if this is true. Thanks for the info.

So if you attend a Trump rally and believe in Blue Lives Matter that makes you white power? I hadn't heard that. Were screwed if this is true. Thanks for the info.

First of all there’s more than that on his social media. Second of all, yes, if you’re still a Magat in 2020 you’re either a racist, an idiot easily swayed by propaganda or most likely both.

Just to be clear, the guy was openly walking around in front of police with a rifle. An area where a curfew was in place. He should have been arrested for that alone. I'm going to ignore the water bottle thing for now.

Then, he shoots three people. He walks around still, in front of cops. The cops do nothing and allow him to leave where he eventually returns home and then is arrested in the morning.

I get it, second amendment rights and all that, but if he were black he would have been shot dead the first time someone saw him with a gun. He certainly would have been shot when he walked towards cops carrying his rifle.

If you don't understand what people mean by "white privilege" then watch this video and say to yourself, how would have this played out if the kid with a gun were black? I can tell you right now he would never have been allowed to leave and go home. He would be lucky to be alive.

I’m sure that’s going to help public relations and not appearing to back white right wing militias over previously peaceful protestors.
Yes and here are rioters walking around and approaching police vehicles with guns.
Armed BLM Rioters Surround Police Vehicle, Shout Orders at Cops – WATCH

Just to be clear, the guy was opening walking around in front of police with a rifle. An area where a curfew was in place. He should have been arrested for that alone. I'm going to ignore the water bottle thing for now.

Then, he shoots three people. He walks around still, in front of cops. The cops do nothing and allow him to leave where he eventually returns home and then is arrested in the morning.

I get it, second amendment rights and all that, but if he were black he would have been shot dead the first time someone saw him with a gun. He certainly would have been shot when he walked towards cops carrying his rifle.

If you don't understand what people mean by "white privilege" then watch this video and say to yourself, how would have this played out if the kid with a gun were black? I can tell you right now he would never have been allowed to leave and go home. He would be lucky to be alive.

Yep that’s the definition of white privilege. Unarmed black guy gets shot in the back not once but seven times while getting into his car after breaking up a fight. White guy armed with an assault rifle kills two people and maims a third probably resulting in a lost limb and not only is he not shot, they won’t even accept his surrender and just mosey past him.

Here’s one of the “Kenosha Guard” white militia organizers saying that the police promised to push protestors towards them and then the police would leave for the militia to “deal with” the protestors.

If I’m the state AG I’m immediately subpoenaing that guy and everyone else on video to find out exactly what local law enforcement is saying.
Don't worry, Bill Barr is already on this.

If you support Trump right now you are a complete and utter ****ing IDIOT and I'd block yourself from all social media and go meditate for 40 days without food or water.

Wow. So many buzzwords. The cops are going to prove a justified shooting and the young man is going to avoid major charges on self defense.

Wow. So many buzzwords. The cops are going to prove a justified shooting and the young man is going to avoid major charges on self defense.

Yep and that’s why America is a shi$hole country and not worthy of being up there with actual advanced countries but just hanging out with Russia and China for “justified” shooting of minorities by “law enforcement” and majority militias. We fit perfectly with Russia and China. Congrats.

Yep and that’s why America is a shi$hole country and not worthy of being up there with actual advanced countries but just hanging out with Russia and China for “justified” shooting of minorities by “law enforcement” and majority militias. We fit perfectly with Russia and China. Congrats.
tenor.gif

So, 17, bullied at school, and had access to semi automatic weapons.
Pretty easy to see him shooting some people up.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Just to be clear, the guy was openly walking around in front of police with a rifle. An area where a curfew was in place. He should have been arrested for that alone. I'm going to ignore the water bottle thing for now.

Interesting I see groups of black people walking around with guns in protests and they're all still alive!!!!

Guess they're just really dark whites....

The protestors that got shot by the 17 year old, why was the one who got his elbow blasted off carrying a pistol and pointed it at the 17 year old? Just curious, not taking a side on this but just hearing in the news how the vigilantes had weapons but not hearing the same about the protestors.

Reactions: farmandfleet
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT