ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s the dealio….We beat Wiscy.

cmhawks99

HR Legend
Jul 23, 2002
I jokingly mentioned to pistachio I might leave if we beat Wisconsin, we did, and I am…

It seems however that @Here_4_a_Day is staying 🤪

Im going to drop a Lincoln Riley here….

This board has gotten super tiresome even after a win. I’ll be back after the season.

Lincoln Riley….

Yes I get it, if we did this & then that and then more of this, we could fly to the moon.

Lincoln Riley…

See I like this team, I like KF, I don’t love him. In fact I believe Lincoln Riley IS a better coach than him. That will make some of my friends mad, but I believe it.

Yet, that great Coach refuses to field a competitive defense. I’m beginning to wonder if he won’t always field a porous defense. I like this version of team that wins a lot of games way more than I like his version..

And I’m tired of reading in every damn thread how bad our offense is. I told people 100 years ago Ken O’Keefe was the exact offensive coordinator Kirk Ferentz needed….now here we are.

Quite frankly since 1980 I believe there have been like 24 teams that have won the national championship only five of them, Colorado, Georgia Tech, Washington, BYU, and I think someone else haven’t been Blue Bloods.

I am enjoying this team, and I am not going to let a bunch of 20 to 80 year old men constantly say the same damn thing.

Life is actually enjoyable IF, you let it be. I’m going to let it be.

I’ll be back to like few things from time to time, possibly and maybe I’ll be in the b-ball board to give you guys grief for complaining about Fran and his defense 🤪 seriously you can’t make this shit up. If it was a movie, nobody would believe it.

The schedule isn’t great but for the people who rate such things it’s better than gets bandied about in here.

I’m going to enjoy this team for awhile. Life’s to short!

Lincoln Riley…..

I jokingly mentioned to pistachio I might leave if we beat Wisconsin, we did, and I am…

This board has gotten super tiresome even after a win. I’ll be back after the season.

Lincoln Riley….

Yes I get it, if we did this & then that and then more of this, we could fly to the moon.

Lincoln Riley…

See I like this team, I like KF, I don’t love him. In fact I believe Lincoln Riley IS a better coach than him. That will make some of my friends mad, but I believe it.

Yet, that great Coach refuses to field a competitive defense. I’m beginning to wonder if he won’t always field a porous defense. I like this version of team that wins a lot of games way more than I like his version..

And I’m tired of reading in every damn thread how bad our offense is. I told people 100 years ago Ken O’Keefe was the exact offensive coordinator Kirk Ferentz needed….now here we are.

Quite frankly since 1980 I believe there have been like 24 teams that have won the national championship only five of them, Colorado, Georgia Tech, Washington, BYU, and I think someone else haven’t been Blue Bloods.

I am enjoying this team, and I am not going to let a bunch of 20 to 80 year old men constantly say the same damn thing.

I’ll be back to like few things from time to time, possibly and maybe I’ll be in the b-ball board to give you guys grief for complaining about Fran and his defense 🤪 seriously you can’t make this shit up. If it was a movie, nobody would believe it.

The schedule isn’t great but for the people who rate such things it’s better than gets bandied about in here.

Lincoln Riley…..
But you're still here like the attention whore dunce that you are, no?!

c5fbf372-d17c-477c-a60e-61f0287a608a_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BlowinGuysHawkeye

Lincoln Riley….

Lincoln Riley…

Lincoln Riley…..
Dear Diary...

Lincoln Riley….

Lincoln Riley…

Lincoln Riley…..
I'll make a deal with you! When $BriBucks has a 500 yard offensive performance in a game, you can immediately be reinstated and I'll leave until 2024 season--though I reserve the right to still piss off the retards on HROT.

Lincoln Riley….

Lincoln Riley…

Lincoln Riley…..
200w.gif

Lincoln Riley….

Lincoln Riley…

Lincoln Riley…..
Tl:dr. Bye!

Lincoln Riley….

Lincoln Riley…

Lincoln Riley…..
Meh. I love that we are winning, almost in a sick way, I want to win , in odd ways.

Reactions: pistachio1999
N

Lincoln Riley….

Lincoln Riley…

Lincoln Riley…..
You reading the posts on the offense or any other post is a you problem, noone, NOONE is holding a gun to your head.

Define “few” ….. and “time to time” could mean just about anything.
It's really not that hard to understand. Let me translate for you. What he meant was that he had a doctor appointment in the morning but that he'd be back that afternoon or evening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT