ADVERTISEMENT

Hey 3BoysMom!

@3boysmom what should we see and what should we avoid in San Juan Puerto Rico?

If the rain forest is accessible, I highly recommend it. My ex-wife and I went horse back riding in that area and then drove through some beautiful scenery. It's breath-taking.

The beaches are fabulous too, aqua blue water and you feel weightless swimming. You can drive the perimeter of the island in three hours. I'm sure there are areas to avoid in San Juan, but I never felt unsafe where we were at, which was pretty much right on the beach.

As you probably know, they deal in American currency and most speak pretty good English. Better even than OIT.

Reactions: The Tradition
Honestly I’m not sure right now. Normally I would do the rain forest, Old San Juan, Vieques Island. And i would stop at some of the roadside stands to eat.
But I haven’t really kept up with what has reopened since the hurricane because I don’t have clients that want to go there. I do need to start looking at it more again.
Another vote for Old San Juan....very cool, big Spanish colonial influence...

If the rain forest is accessible, I highly recommend it. My ex-wife and I went horse back riding in that area and then drove through some beautiful scenery. It's breath-taking.

The beaches are fabulous too, aqua blue water and you feel weightless swimming. You can drive the perimeter of the island in three hours. I'm sure there are areas to avoid in San Juan, but I never felt unsafe where we were at, which was pretty much right on the beach.

As you probably know, they deal in American currency and most speak pretty good English. Better even than OIT.

The rainforest park is open, but most of the trails are still closed.

But I haven’t really kept up with what has reopened since the hurricane because I don’t have clients that want to go there. I do need to start looking at it more again.

I feel like we need to ensure the race issue is in every thread. Here goes!

Hey @3boysmom, why are you so racist to ignore PR just cuz a hurricane throatpunched the whole island? Is it cuz they are all brown people???? I bet you are still advising folks to go to “white” islands like Grand Cayman, St Lucia, etc even though they too have been hit by hurricanes. Racist much huh????

I feel like we need to ensure the race issue is in every thread. Here goes!

Hey @3boysmom, why are you so racist to ignore PR just cuz a hurricane throatpunched the whole island? Is it cuz they are all brown people???? I bet you are still advising folks to go to “white” islands like Grand Cayman, St Lucia, etc even though they too have been hit by hurricanes. Racist much huh????

Haha. I keep sending them to lily white Mexico, Jamaica, and Dominican Republic. Clearly I’m trying to get them to catch the dead.

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
They have cock fighting. Still wish I would have gone just to observe human nature.

Will there be pics of that in your weird picture thread?

I like natural and think you should throw him a bone.

I know, you're at a loss for all these puns. Bleeder gonna bleeder. Relax, I'm not talking about Mrs. Herk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT