ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible Choices

It's what the friggin douchebag Republicans and Democrats want. They want nothing more than to restrict the voter's choices. We need to reboot the system for selecting our leaders. The way it works now is horrible and results in horrible people making the decisions about running our country.
George Washington warned about political parties. But it's hard to square regulating that against the right to free association.

But still... we should have listened.

Joe Biden has major accomplishments the past 3 years, trump's only accomplishments have been lying and sitting his fat a$$ in court facing 91 felony indictments. I really don't care what any right wingers feel about the two. Too bad though that so many cannot see the difference.

Looks like Trump and Biden are going to win the nominations. For such a great nation, how the hell can our choices of leaders be limited to these two over-the-hill morons? Our state of politics is absolutely awful.
Where have I heard this from before?

checking-mail-jason-hayes.gif

Joe Biden has major accomplishments the past 3 years, trump's only accomplishments have been lying and sitting his fat a$$ in court facing 91 felony indictments. I really don't care what any right wingers feel about the two. Too bad though that so many cannot see the difference.

Trump didn't get us into any new wars.

Trump reformed the tax code bigly.

Trump's economy was awesome until COVID happened.

Trump did his best to secure the border, but the president can't do that alone.

Yeah, no accomplishments. :rolleyes:

It's what the friggin douchebag Republicans and Democrats want. They want nothing more than to restrict the voter's choices. We need to reboot the system for selecting our leaders. The way it works now is horrible and results in horrible people making the decisions about running our country.

Biden isn't that horrible.

He's basically a normal, competent politician, IMO.

Rest assured I’ll vote third party.
Senator Sinema announced she’s not running for re-election and there’s already a rumor she’ll be the No Labels nominee.
She won’t have a chance but I might listen to what she’d have to say if in fact she goes with them.

Putin and KJU's lapdog. An embarrassment for the USA on the world stage. A total embarrassment. Looked at as a buffoon by every country, especially his lover boys in Russia and N Korea, who saw him bowing down to them.

Putin and KJU's lapdog. An embarrassment for the USA on the world stage. A total embarrassment. Looked at as a buffoon by every country, especially his lover boys in Russia and N Korea.

Aaaaaand this pablum is why I generally try to avoid the political threads now days.

Reactions: goldmom
Biden did? Hmmmm…

To the detriment of everyone but the richest

Still not as good as Joe’s though I hesitate to attribute much of the state of the economy to a POTUS

Trump did his best to secure the border, but the president can't do that alone. Oh rly? Slapping up pieces of a border wall and threatening illegal policies doesn’t move the needle much for me
Pretty much.

Senator Sinema announced she’s not running for re-election and there’s already a rumor she’ll be the No Labels nominee.
She won’t have a chance but I might listen to what she’d have to say if in fact she goes with them.

You're not voting Trump again??

I am with you. The only way the two major parties will get them message is for people to start going to "other parties". I would love to elect people who don't feel tied to putting party before the good of the country.

I am with you. The only way the two major parties will get them message is for people to start going to "other parties". I would love to elect people who don't feel tied to putting party before the good of the country.

The problem is the parties control the primaries. Therefore, we only get candidates that the party approves of.

Reactions: Gonolz
OP, here’s one of this douchebag Democrats you mentioned. Plenty of douchebag republicans here to blame as well.

Reactions: Gonolz
Don’t sell him short. There was an insurrection led and surely some pu$$y grabbing and lots of fraud.

Reactions: sabula
OP, here’s one of this douchebag Democrats you mentioned. Plenty of douchebag republicans here to blame as well.

Evidently you don't know the meaning of a douchebag, or if you do, you just like to flap your lips. Your opinion is in the minority. I didn't see douchebag in the OP either. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Evidently you don't know the meaning of a douchebag, or if you do, you just like to flap your lips. Your opinion is in the minority. I didn't see douchebag in the OP either. lol
Original Poster’s 2nd post douchebag.

You know what’s funny? His list of crimes is wayyyyyyyyyyy longer than his list of accomplishments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT