ADVERTISEMENT

House dems block citizenship voting requirement….

Arbor1

HB MVP
Dec 16, 2014
Gosh, I wonder why. The most basic electoral tenant of virtually any country on earth rejected by the vile left. The dem mouth breathing fascists so proudly vociferous on this board will support this next level of cheating of course.

Rs prove once again, the only problems you're capable of solving are the problems already solved.

"Who cannot vote?
  • Non-citizens, including permanent legal residents, cannot vote in federal, state, and most local elections."

Rs prove once again, the only problems you're capable of solving are the problems already solved.

"Who cannot vote?
  • Non-citizens, including permanent legal residents, cannot vote in federal, state, and most local elections."

This is about presenting a legal document proving you’re a citizen.
A document Pocahontas says African Americans are too dumb and inept to present.
She really doesn’t think much of black people.

"Who cannot vote?

This is about presenting a legal document proving you’re a citizen.
A document Pocahontas says African Americans are too dumb and inept to present.
She really doesn’t think much of black people.
What kind of document would that be? Would I need to bring my birth certificate to the polls?

Reactions: nelly02
Local elections. They set the rules.

The most recent effort by Congress to control local elections is in DC - trying to overwrite a 2022 law that allows noncitizens to vote in local elections. Congress does retain ultimate authority of local legislative and public policy matters in the District.

Aside from that, your point stands. The GOP is all for state’s rights and local control of policy….until it isn’t.

So that we’re clear, the guy calling people morons and saying it’s already in the Constitution is wrong, it’s not in the Constitution.

I agree it’s not explicitly in the Constitution - or if it is, someone can correct me.

You can make a reasonable argument that the voting process outlined in it is implicitly limited to citizens, but the 1996 law is clear.

What kind of document would that be? Would I need to bring my birth certificate to the polls?
No, just a driver's license or state issued ID would be fine,.......wait I almost forgot, the dems are already issuing those to illegals so maybe ya, some other form of ID that the dems haven't compromised yet.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Gosh, I wonder why. The most basic electoral tenant of virtually any country on earth rejected by the vile left. The dem mouth breathing fascists so proudly vociferous on this board will support this next level of cheating of course.
tenant lol

Well, not in the traditional sense. He's a technological genius and likely on the spectrum making him not the sharpest when it comes to political/social matters. :cool:
I’m really not up on Elon beyond the companies he’s involved in, but what technical innovations is he personally responsible for? Not a knock and I can certainly see him as a visionary who pushes, via financial backing, innovative tech developed by others but has he actually been responsible for any advancements?

Reactions: Ree4
I’m really not up on Elon beyond the companies he’s involved in, but what technical innovations is he personally responsible for? Not a knock and I can certainly see him as a visionary who pushes, via financial backing, innovative tech developed by others but has he actually been responsible for any advancements?
He's the head of the companies. He's responsible for 100% of all of the innovations, successes and possible failures. That doesn't mean he did it on his own, but to try and discredit him because "a worker actually did it!" Is a stupid take.

Like him or not (I'm indifferent towards him), he's has a deep understanding of engineering and physics, allowing him to engage with technical teams and contribute to problem-solving directly. Sure, he's primarily a visionary, but he's not an idiot. I'm pretty certain he played a key role in overcoming early challenges with SpaceX's rocket designs and Tesla's battery technology.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT