ADVERTISEMENT

How come Obama couldn't get a Middle East Peace Deal like President Trump did?

Huh, guess I missed that big Israel v. UAE war.

They call them peace deals in the ME, you know that. The the area has been at war basically since 1948. No more word games.

This thread only further illustrates the warped hatred for our President by batshit crazy liberals has nothing to do with any policy of Donald Trump
I do not hate the President. I am not a batshit crazy liberal. I have voted for Republicans. However, I do think this President is bad for our country, which I love. Do you?

I do not hate the President. I am not a batshit crazy liberal. I have voted for Republicans. However, I do think this President is bad for our country, which I love. Do you?

Of course I love this country. Why do you feel Trump is bad for the country?

He didn't divide it. The country was actually doing quite well until covid19 happened.

And Trump did exactly what the scientists told him he needed to do, he flattened the curve.

Deaths have decreased.

And absolutely, more testing should show larger number of cases.

As testing becomes more common, asymptomatic infected are also being tested. In the early days, only the very sick were tested.

Surely even a Democrat should be able to understand that not all infected in the early months were detected.

If Trump is so bad for the country, why, pre-covid, did only the very few think Biden would have a chance?

Biden has a friendly media and nothing else.

He will be exposed during the debates unless the Democrats come up with excuse not to have them.

And if I were a Democrat political advisor, I would create an excuse for Biden not to debate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: naturalmwa
Because Obama hated Israel and spent all his time trying to elevate Iran to the dominant power in the middle east.

• Haha
Reactions: naturalmwa
Can you imagine the conservative response if Obama had brokered a “peace” deal with an Arab country and gave that Arab country a bunch of advanced fighter jets?

The Saudis are deep into this. Sorry cons, I don’t trust them.
You don’t trust our friends, the Saudi’s? What the hell is wrong with you....are you a Times reporter?

How does this change anything? Saudi Arabia hasn’t openly been at war with Israel in my lifetime.

Selling them more weapons to use in Yemen isn’t exactly encouraging peace in the Middle East.

When you're "selling" military hardware to most of those regimes, you can bank on "samples" being passed on to the Russians, to both reverse-engineer AND work up countermeasures to exploit the flaws.....

#UnintendedConsequences

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT