ADVERTISEMENT

how do you anonymously upload photos here

Don't need an account. Just go to imgur and upload the photo.
this is a test

Ij9tNtB

Not looking to upload pics of my wife in a hawkeye helmet and underwear (old time HROTers will remember that), but if I wanted to upload a picture of my dogs or something I'm cooking, how would one go about that?
Dogs or something you are cooking? FWIW, the Sioux considered it a delicacy.

Going to need your name, and ss# to help you out with this. Oh, it will also help if you have a bank account#, that always help speed up the process.
I really love how this post came from someone with the handle "who r u"

Ahhhh, Herky's Bro. "The Good Ol' Days". His posts were eagerly awaited back in the day.

The chubby chick...I believe the issue with that was the poster actually posted other pics from his uploads and there was a setting he forgot to uncheck that made ALL pics under his user name on that site he used public. A poster here clicked on the original pic, found the link to the image, then went and discovered the gal in the helmet pics.

Hilarity then ensued. Another one of those lost all timer threads back in the day.

So, word to the wise. If there are settings with whatever site you use that can indicate which pics are public and which are private - study those site or image settings to ensure nothing you don't want seen winds up posted here or anywhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT