ADVERTISEMENT

How does the war in Ukraine conclude?

seminole97

HR Legend
Jun 14, 2005
I didn’t bother with a poll because there will be subjective interpretations of each element and I’d rather a person explain their viewpoint.

Let's stop hijacking this thread. Start a new one.

I expect a negotiated settlement with a militarized border established beyond the Russia/Ukraine border of 1991.

I’m not sure what you mean when you say “WW2 end” because when I describe what that was you appear to object in the Ukrainian context.

So what do you mean when say “I think Ukraine will only settle for the WW2 end.”

Because you don’t mean conquest, and that’s how WW2 ended, I’m not sure what you mean.

I didn’t bother with a poll because there will be subjective interpretations of each element and I’d rather a person explain their viewpoint.

I expect a negotiated settlement with a militarized border established beyond the Russia/Ukraine border of 1991.

I’m not sure what you mean when you say “WW2 end” because when I describe what that was you appear to object in the Ukrainian context.

So what do you mean when say “I think Ukraine will only settle for the WW2 end.”

Because you don’t mean conquest, and that’s how WW2 ended, I’m not sure what you mean.
Start a new thread/post. ADHD?

Start a new thread/post. ADHD?
You wanted me to move the discussion on how the Ukraine war ends out of the Ukraine war thread.
So I did.

So what do you mean when you say, “I think Ukraine will only settle for the WW2 end”?

I honestly have no idea about the details, but Ukraine will still exist and it will be part of NATO.

Reactions: HawkNester
What is your view of post war? @seminole97
Something like Korea, with a militarized DMZ with Russia on one side and NATO on the other.
It’s coincidentally the best possible outcome for the MIC and PNAC crowd, and I have hard time envisioning anything else coming to fruition.

So what do you mean when you say, “I think Ukraine will only settle for the WW2 end”?

Something like Korea, with a militarized DMZ with Russia on one side and NATO on the other.
It’s coincidentally the best possible outcome for the MIC and PNAC crowd, and I have hard time envisioning anything else coming to fruition.

Back to original borders. The borders after the USSR break up.

PutinCrimea.

Ukraine reclaims all of its 2020 border and part of crimea.

Ukraine is part of NATO

Most of Russia is a 2nd/3rd world country

People are blown up by mines for years to come in Ukraine.

Best case, a western friendly government comes to power in russia...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT