ADVERTISEMENT

How many liberals on this board are happy 2 cops were shot in Compton while sitting in their car?

“I am no a liberal” but you’ll only be seeing me making this post towards conservative posters and not the thousands of insane rage-filled posts by liberals.
TBH the posts that I have seen and responded to on this board are usually Liberals mocking a few crazed people that are so far off the deep end. I only view probably 1/50th of the posts on here. If I see hateful spewing hateful rhetoric regardless of their political views I try to show them the error of their ways. Hate in your heart is not g

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Was the crowd outside the ER chanting "WE HOPE THEY DIE!" happy about the shooting?

Clearly some people are happy, whether they'll now admit it or not.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Was the crowd outside the ER chanting "WE HOPE THEY DIE!" happy about the shooting?

Clearly some people are happy, whether they'll now admit it or not.

Again, I'd have to assume those people are a distinct minority and few in number. I'd be very surprised if it was a large group of people actually shouting.

Some are disappointed because it will be used politically against the Left.

I'm seeing lots of talk of abortion parties, there better be social distancing and 100% mask compliance at these events.

It was a spontaneous gathering, not sure what you can gather from crowd size. But nevertheless, such people are out there.

Shape of problem and scale of problem. Shape is obviously problematic; scale probably isn't significant. I find that society has a big problem with scale of problem in this day and age; shape not so much.

Own your hate.

You guys use hate all the time towards Trump and conservatives.

You never claim or pretend to understand that police put their lives on the line every single day, and are now afraid to even defend themselves because of people like you who don't see anything wrong with bad people resisting arrest and putting cop's lives in danger.

Don't shy away from what you post.

48lidl.jpg

Reactions: lr1007
Own your hate.

It's fair to say I hate Donald Trump.

It's fair to say I hate some conservative rhetoric.

It's fair to say I hate some of the institutions in policing that result in disparate impact toward people of color.

Reactions: TheCainer
Own your hate.

You never claim or pretend to understand that police put their lives on the line every single day, and are now afraid to even defend themselves because of people like you who don't see anything wrong with bad people resisting arrest and putting cop's lives in danger.

Don't shy away from what you post.
Were you happy when that right wing nutjob assassinated 2 Urbandale cops in their cars? My cousin trained one of them. You are trash to politicize a tragedy like this, go to hell

Were you happy when that right wing nutjob assassinated 2 Urbandale cops in their cars? My cousin trained one of them. You are trash to politicize a tragedy like this, go to hell

And you’re dumb as hell if you don’t think recent liberal political acquiescence to all criminal acts committed in the name of BLM hasn’t emboldened liberal nut jobs into killing innocent people

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT