ADVERTISEMENT

How many people do you have on ignore?

hawkeye54545

HR Legend
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2005
And who are they?

I have never ignored anyone but am getting closer to doing so. There are a couple of left and right wing posters that clutter this board with so much stupid political stuff I wonder if it will be a better board without their nonsense.

Reactions: SDHN2013
And who are they?

I have never ignored anyone but am getting closer to doing so. There are a couple of left and right wing posters that clutter this board with so much stupid political stuff I wonder if it will be a better board without their nonsense.
Not enough.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Half a dozen. I can ignore thebthreads that Ciggy and Iowanicehawk start, easy enough. They typically stick to that kind of stuff. I can ignore an awful lot of stupidity. You have to really be working overtime to get me to put you on ignore.

Reactions: BrianNole09
And who are they?

Zero.

Reactions: strummingram
None,... I give everyone here the opportunity to impress me with their wit....

Just one, I think. I don't even remember the name and I don't care enough to look it up.

1 that posts on HROT (ciggy)

There are quite a few PSU trolls on the wrestling board I have on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT