ADVERTISEMENT

HOW WILL THE IOWA LINE UP LOOK 2024?

I never said this was the best team ever or anything like that. I don't think PSU is going to beat Iowa by 20 points, which is why I'm not betting it. If we are both being honest, it woudn't make sense to put a line on the match until we know the lineups a little bit better. We can re-visit when it's closer, and I'll definitely give you points.

So, now, explain why you want jump on my "future" bet that I've offered so many times? $50 for every dual meet and national championship for as long as you want to make the bet? I mean you keep telling us how sure you are that "THE IOWA TRAIN IS COMING!" Why not take advantage of me?
Well seeing how you want to wait till closer on this years dual, I believe the same can be said on all others as We still may be underdogs? IOWA still has many more question marks and while I do believe things are coming together! Would it make sense for me to bet on it unless you are giving me 12 points next year?

Reactions: PSUWrestling2425
Well seeing how you want to wait till closer on this years dual, I believe the same can be said on all others as We still may be underdogs? IOWA still has many more question marks and while I do believe things are coming together! Would it make sense for me to bet on it unless you are giving me 12 points next year?

Why aren't you like this more often? I agree with everything you said.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT