Whose in front and whose in back?

• MTG in front, AOC in back

• AOC in front, MTG in back

Results are only viewable after voting.

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
So you fall asleep in a daze while watching the SOTU and wake up in a dirty labrtory. The doc says you've signed away your rights to being in a human centiped, but at least he's gracious enough to let you choose who you want to be in front of and be behind but unfortunately for you, you're stuck in the middle. Which are you choosing?

marjorie-taylor-greene-state-union.jpg
hbz-aoc-sotu-gettyimages-1094200398.jpg

The bill of MTG’s stupid hat and her leathery face will likely chafe AOC’s gorgeous backside, but at least AOC won’t have to eat MTG’s second hand pork rinds and Golden Corale.
in no situation are AOC and MTC connected to each other. You are always in the middle.

I’d love to have my mouth on AOC’s starfish.

I’d also love to shit in MTG’s mouth. And she has a humongous mouth, so I’m pretty sure she would take it all.

Easy choice.

I’d love to have my mouth on AOC’s starfish.

I’d also love to shit in MTG’s mouth. And she has a humongous mouth, so I’m pretty sure she would take it all.

Easy choice.
+1. Not even challenging, really.

Reactions: ping72
It’s a tougher question than it seems.

From a sexual perspective you know you’d rather AOC up in the front. But because you are turd catching, you gotta think that all the Mexican food and vegan bird seed you’re gonna be scarfing down is not as pleasant on the digestive tract as the beef ribs and hush puppies that you’ll be getting from MTG.

Damn. Good question.

• Love
Reactions: millah_22
It’s a tougher question than it seems.

From a sexual perspective you know you’d rather AOC up in the front. But because you are turd catching, you gotta think that all the Mexican food and vegan bird seed you’re gonna be scarfing down is not as pleasant on the digestive tract as the beef ribs and hush puppies that you’ll be getting from MTG.

Damn. Good question.

So you think you are all going about your lives together in this situation?

You need to go watch Human Centipede and then give your answer again.

Reactions: millah_22
So you fall asleep in a daze while watching the SOTU and wake up in a dirty labrtory. The doc says you've signed away your rights to being in a human centiped, but at least he's gracious enough to let you choose who you want to be in front of and be behind but unfortunately for you, you're stuck in the middle. Which are you choosing?

marjorie-taylor-greene-state-union.jpg
hbz-aoc-sotu-gettyimages-1094200398.jpg
Before I answer, is the one in back pegging? Because that makes a huge difference in my decision.

I am confused internally on this one.

Obviously, AOC is much more attractive but she seems like she might be the kind to have an abnormally hairy shame cave/death star area.

I can see MTG being a clean shaven or at least well manicured hit slit/brown eye area which would be better in the front.

But... on the other hand, AOC is much more physically attractive than MTG.

I dunno.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
I am confused internally on this one.

Obviously, AOC is much more attractive but she seems like she might be the kind to have an abnormally hairy shame cave/death star area.

I can see MTG being a clean shaven or at least well manicured hit slit/brown eye area which would be better in the front.

But... on the other hand, AOC is much more physically attractive than MTG.

I dunno.
in a few months (if you live that long), you'll all have hairy shame caves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT