ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden jury HAS reached a verdict

Did you miss it when Rush Limbaugh - drug addict and right wing hero (“that’s different” when Limbaugh is paying his maid to score downers for him illegally, I’m sure) - called 13 year old Chelsea Clinton a dog?

2780.jpg
So you a big Limbaugh fan? Seems you know the scripts of all his shows. Calling dead people names is a real coup and shows real class.🦨

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
Just waiting for Justice Thomas’ ruling reversing the gun convictions because there was no law prohibiting addicts from owning a gun in 1787.
ironic pressure is the best kind of pressure...

that said, if it happens, i predict that there will be a reference to olde England laws that use either the word "lunatic," "bedlam," or "demoniac"

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Bumping up against the amendment #2 rights isn't it?
Restriction wasn’t present at the time of the framing. Restriction isn’t historically well established. Firearm passes the Heller test.

The NRA should pay for Biden’s legal expenses.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden charged and prosecuted by the United States Department of Justice.

DT Barnum charged and prosecuted by a District Attorney from the State of New York.

Guess which case/verdict is being decried as the "weaponization" of "Biden's United Department of Justice?"

Seriously, you can't make this shit up.

This time around, yes.

FWIW, I voted for Joe in the last election. I was always a left lean but the last 4 years I’m right in the middle of the political spectrum.
What changed in the last 6-7 months? The 34 felony convictions make you change your mind to voting for Trump?
Didn’t vote for Trump last election and I don’t plan to this election.

The sitting president allowed his own son to be prosecuted for the crimes he committed.

Meanwhile the last president has asked the court to give him immunity for any crime he committed while in office. In fact Biden hasn't switched up AG's since he got into office. Meanwhile Trump went through multiple AG's because he was pissed that the justice department was investigating him and wanted someone to end it.

Trump got convicted and Republicans immediately called the whole process a rigged trial. Hunter got convicted and IDK about everyone but most of us are like yeah punish him like any other person would be punished after being found guilty of that crime.
The sitting President (Diapers Joe) didn't allow shit, he had zero choice in the matter.

and yet, honestly they should to a point. anybody with a brain knows that the instant you appoint a special counsel, independent counsel, etc., somebody's getting indicted, and that somebody is usually within the stream of detritus, like Hunter. they are no more special or independent that you or me, they're just a guarantee of an indictment.

OTOH, Hunter got convicted at his home field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT