ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden jury HAS reached a verdict

This time around, yes.

FWIW, I voted for Joe in the last election. I was always a left lean but the last 4 years I’m right in the middle of the political spectrum.
You're full of shit. No one...NO ONE "in the middle of the political spectrum" can self-justify voting for a guy who claims he wants to be a dictator and promises to use the DOJ to target his political opponents. And before you start with the "both sides" horseshit...Trump broke the damn law. Multiple times.

Once it was clear that the original plea deal wasn’t going to be accepted, both sides knew a new deal needed to be created - but my understanding is that the DOJ never came back to the table.

The case was tried because of the political pressure put on the special counsel. So chalk that expense up to Congress.

Please provide a link to me trying to invalidate gun laws?

You were pro-Heller, yes?

Once it was clear that the original plea deal wasn’t going to be accepted, both sides knew a new deal needed to be created - but my understanding is that the DOJ never came back to the table.

The case was tried because of the political pressure put on the special counsel. So chalk that expense up to Congress.

No one forces a defendant to go to trial.

You were pro-Heller, yes?

What are you even talking about?

I'll ask again. Please provide a link to me trying to invalidate gun laws. It's ok for you to apologize and just admit you were blowing smoke. I'll accept your apology.

No one forces a defendant to go to trial.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

You're full of shit. No one...NO ONE "in the middle of the political spectrum" can self-justify voting for a guy who claims he wants to be a dictator and promises to use the DOJ to target his political opponents. And before you start with the "both sides" horseshit...Trump broke the damn law. Multiple times.
"Promises to use the DOJ to target his political opponents"

You do realize both Barack Hussein and Joe Biden have already done that, and Biden continues to do so

So dems seem to complain that it’s to easy to get a gun. Now someone was charged with lying about something while purchasing a gun and are complaining he shouldn’t have even been on trial.
Never happy are they.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT