ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden jury HAS reached a verdict

I voted for Joe. And now I'm not voting for Joe.

He lost my vote.

And now you're voting for Trump. Because, after four years of zero accomplishments other than cutting taxes for the wealthy and stacking the SC, losing a sexual assault case, losing the ability to run any charitable organization in the state of NY, being convicted of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records, refusing to return classified documents he had no right to possess, and, let's not forget, provoking and encouraging an insurrection against the United States government....Trump HASN'T "lost" your vote. But you're as middle of the road as they come....

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

That you don't even recognize how absolutely idiotic you sound just makes you sound even dumber.

And now you're voting for Trump. Because, after four years of zero accomplishments other than cutting taxes for the wealthy and stacking the SC, losing a sexual assault case, losing the ability to run any charitable organization in the state of NY, being convicted of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records, refusing to return classified documents he had no right to possess, and, let's not forget, provoking and encouraging an insurrection against the United States government....Trump HASN'T "lost" your vote. But you're as middle of the road as they come....

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

That you don't even recognize how absolutely idiotic you sound just makes you sound even dumber.
People can’t be “middle of the road” politically?

You’re bashing me simply b/c I’m not rooting for the same guy you are. Mature.

What crime exactly did Hunter commit? Who were the victims?
Did he break the law? Yep.
What damage was done? Should the punishment “fit” the crime?
He was found guilty of 3 felony crimes.

More legal troubles loom: The Delaware case, brought by the special counsel David C. Weiss, is widely regarded as the less serious of the two federal indictments against Hunter Biden brought last year. He still faces serious tax charges in Los Angeles stemming from his failure to pay the government during a yearslong crack, alcohol and spending binge

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it; he is obligated to do so.”
I am on the fence regarding the law that Hunter broke. The application form states: Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug or any other controlled substance? I am guessing that there are millions of gun applicants who have improperly answered no to this question, especially now that many states have legalized marijuana. While I am generally in favor of more restrictive gun laws (mainly dealing with the types of weapons that can be purchased), I think the drug restriction is very subjective. In Hunter's case, he was obviously a heavy addict when he applied for a gun and I think this should have kept him from getting one. On the other hand, there are many applicants/gun owners who are occasional to moderate drug users who are still responsible enough to own a gun. The other issue I have is alcohol use. If Hunter had been a raging alcoholic and not a drug user, he would have been able to legally purchase the gun.

I am on the fence regarding the law that Hunter broke. The application form states: Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug or any other controlled substance? I am guessing that there are millions of gun applicants who have improperly answered no to this question, especially now that many states have legalized marijuana. While I am generally in favor of more restrictive gun laws (mainly dealing with the types of weapons that can be purchased), I think the drug restriction is very subjective. In Hunter's case, he was obviously a heavy addict when he applied for a gun and I think this should have kept him from getting one. On the other hand, there are many applicants/gun owners who are occasional to moderate drug users who are still responsible enough to own a gun. The other issue I have is alcohol use. If Hunter had been a raging alcoholic and not a drug user, he would have been able to legally purchase the gun.

I can give credence to a lot of your points

He is a raging crack addict! He answered "no" to a question that obviously he should have answered "yes" and probably should have wrote on the margins of the application that he was a "raging meth addict".

Last edited:
He is a raging crack addict! He answered "no" to a question that obviously he should have answered "yes" and probably should have wrote on the margins of the application that he was a "raging meth addict".
Do you have a reading comprehension problem or are you just not very bright?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
People can’t be “middle of the road” politically?

You’re bashing me simply b/c I’m not rooting for the same guy you are. Mature.
Lots of people can be middle of the road. Those who claim to have voted for Biden but will now vote for Trump because Biden “lost” their vote can not be middle of the road. What those people are is liars. That’s you, in case you got lost.

The other issue I have is alcohol use. If Hunter had been a raging alcoholic and not a drug user, he would have been able to legally purchase the gun.
Hell, Hunter Biden could have had a domestic violence restraining order against him for beating up his wife and STILL have been able to buy a gun after the 5th circuit ruling last year. That’s ‘Murica, for ya.

Lots of people can be middle of the road. Those who claim to have voted for Biden but will now vote for Trump because Biden “lost” their vote can not be middle of the road. What those people are is liars. That’s you, in case you got lost.
Fact: I voted for Biden before.
Fact: I’m not voting for Biden now.

Keep crying about it, child.

Joe lost PLENTY of votes based off his lack of give a f**k regarding the border. And that’s only one topic pushing blue voters closer to the middle.

Joe lost PLENTY of votes based off his lack of give a f**k regarding the border. And that’s only one topic pushing blue voters closer to the middle.
As opposed to a narcissistic asshole who doesn't "give a f**k" anyone or anything but himself. Sure.

No one believes you...except others like you...and they believe Trump would make a good president, so they'll believe all kinds of stupid shit. Like "I'm going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it".

Take a hike. And work on your insults, "child". They make you look stupid.

But you're voting for Trump, who wouldn't let the border bill come up for vote...you seem smart

Hunters decision to go to trial was a reasonably calculated risk. On the one hand, in a home court in a technical case, he stood a chance of winning via hung jury at the least (which the jurors comments seem to confirm). On the other hand, his real risk of losing is pretty low as a first time offender. He won’t do jail time.

Nevada Republican Party Chair Michael McDonald thanked God for the chance to "worship and bring back" Trump, just this past weekend in Las Vegas. MTG (and many others) have compared trump to Jesus Christ, saying both were convicted felons.

trump is the republican party, and yes, it most definitely has become a cult.
I am pretty sure at least some of that is just trolling... knowing it's gonna trigger the other side.

This verdict isn't about Hunter. It's about Trump. They will put Hunter in jail even for a day so they can justify jailing a former president and say see it's not a political witch hunt at all. We jailed the current president's son so jailing Trump is okay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT