ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden testimony - there is no laptop?.

By who? I didn’t pay any attention to what’s Biden campaign said.

A former CIA official testified that then-Biden campaign senior adviser, now-Secretary of State Antony Blinken "played a role in the inception" of the public statement signed by current and past intelligence officials that claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morrell testified before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, and revealed that Blinken was "the impetus" of the public statement signed in October 2020 that implied the laptop belonging to Hunter Biden was disinformation.

Can you specify what that ‘Fox disinformation’ is?
Sure

It's like when they defamed Dominion voting systems (and Smartmatic) about fake "voter fraud", and had to pay out an $800M defamation settlement for it.

Only, not every time they disinform you means they've committed defamation that would result in a defamation claim and settlement.

Reactions: Ree4
A former CIA official testified that then-Biden campaign senior adviser, now-Secretary of State Antony Blinken "played a role in the inception" of the public statement signed by current and past intelligence officials that claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

You're arguing it was NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign?

Any idea how many "news outlets" got alleged info off the laptop, little of which was confirmed to be accurate....?

All you cared about was it was anybody but Trump.
If you’d bothered to read my previous posts you’d know I didn’t pay attention to the initial stories because it didn’t seem believable that Hunter would take his personal laptop to some random computer repair shop, never come to pick it up, and then said repair guy got into the laptop, initially tried to send it to Rudy, before turning it over to FBI.

That it wasn’t Trump mattered not at all.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
In this particular case the laptop contains evidence substantiating Biden's extensive drug use during the time of his weapon purchase,.. That's why it has been introduced here as evidence.

Is there a question of drug dependency? He's admitted it. Buying a gun when being drug dependent being should have many looking over their shoulders, including MAGAs, rednecks, liberals and libertarians.

Let's start prosecuting.

Reactions: Ree4 and fsu1jreed
He is under oath.
He is an Ivy League lawyer.
He knows that lying under oath would spell doom for him and his dad.
There is no repair shop laptop.
This whole fantasy concocted by guys like comer, Jordan and Grassley is made up out of whole cloth.
This is the power of FoxNews and talk radio propaganda and a corrupt GOP.

Total projection.
They are the ones that should be going to jail.
How does a person not remember dropping off a laptop for repair? Those are pretty easy questions they should have a yes or no answer. Saying “I don’t remember” or”if I was going to drop off a laptop, I would have taken it here” are BS answers.

There's probably a reason why virtually nobody is ever tried for this. One, it's really hard to prove. And 2 even if you get a conviction it's probably only going to be probation. Hardly worth moving heaven and earth for.

Why would the gun nuts go all in on this one? Sure, it has a Biden in the cross hairs but it's targeting gun rights in a backward way. Why can't a terrorist with a syringe hanging out of his arm buy an anti-tank gun?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Trial in the jury hands. Surprised no one has mentioned this.

As I have not been following this what say you?

Guilty or not?
Not sure how he wouldn’t be guilty. I just wonder if other charges and items will come to light after this trial.

My guess: Guilty, but with a slap on the wrist for punishment. Something papa Joe doesn't need to pardon.

If he is sentenced to any time of significance, I suspect he will receive a pardon just after the election.

It appears the standard sentence based on the guidelines, if convicted of 2 or 3 of the charges, is 15 to 21 months imprisonment. The sentences are to be served concurrently. If only convicted of a lying charge, that would be 0 to 6 months imprisonment.

He is a politician, so he is saying this to preserve votes.

In short, I don't believe him.
Not really sure that moves the needle much for undecided voters.

Biden could have chose several other ways of answering the question that avoided the direct answer. He deliberately chose to give a direct response, with no caveats.

Most politicians would have either avoided responding, or at most offered conditional responses.

Not really sure that moves the needle much for undecided voters.

Biden could have chose several other ways of answering the question that avoided the direct answer. He deliberately chose to give a direct response, with no caveats.

Most politicians would have either avoided responding, or at most offered conditional responses.
I agree it won't move the needle much, most people are smart enough to realize he can say whatever he wants and go back on his word.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Exactly.
I agree it won't move the needle much, most people are smart enough to realize he can say whatever he wants and go back on his word.
That’s why he can say he won’t pardon him and once he’s reelected he can pardon him and make up some crap like hunter has learned his lesson and is sorry for what he’s done.

Exactly.

That’s why he can say he won’t pardon him and once he’s reelected he can pardon him and make up some crap like hunter has learned his lesson and is sorry for what he’s done.

Still an improvement over continually "floating" (or issuing) pardons to people before trials even begin...

Still an improvement over continually "floating" (or issuing) pardons to people before trials even begin...
Not really. Let’s say Joe said he will or most likely would pardon him if hunter is convicted. At that point what is the point of the trial? Even if he’s convicted and sentenced to prison, he’ll be pardoned. Not really any purpose of even having a trial.

According to you, repeatedly I might add, Hunter will have to admit to his guilt in order to get a pardon. You still holding to that, or have you moved the goalpost?

Not really. Let’s say Joe said he will or most likely would pardon him if hunter is convicted. At that point what is the point of the trial? Even if he’s convicted and sentenced to prison, he’ll be pardoned. Not really any purpose of even having a trial.
Joe said he will not pardon hunter.

Images from laptop used to confirm addiction during purchase of firearm.

News Nugget for you, dipshit.

I love that this letter from @emptywheel has made it into the Hunter Biden gun case. It beautifully points out that the hard drive copy that the repair shop owner made of Hunter’s laptop has 62% more files on it than Hunter’s actual laptop. This hard drive was what House Republicans and the media have been salivating over, not the laptop itself.

When all of those FBI agents were saying that the laptop story was a hoax, this is why.

Reactions: bunsen82

I love that this letter from @emptywheel has made it into the Hunter Biden gun case. It beautifully points out that the hard drive copy that the repair shop owner made of Hunter’s laptop has 62% more files on it than Hunter’s actual laptop. This hard drive was what House Republicans and the media have been salivating over, not the laptop itself.

When all of those FBI agents were saying that the laptop story was a hoax, this is why.
When I need a reliable source for info, I immediately go to art Candee on X...

When I need a reliable source for info, I immediately go to art Candee on X...

I post things you can literally look up yourself in the court record.

But you're too dumb to do that, and instead make silly claims like "I never saw a kid w/ boobs in HS" when the occurrence rates for that are miniscule.

What does ‘measured in pages’ mean?

What is measured in pages?

images

I post things you can literally look up yourself in the court record.

But you're too dumb to do that, and instead make silly claims like "I never saw a kid w/ boobs in HS" when the occurrence rates for that are miniscule.
You seem upset or aggravated Joe. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about some big pharma antidepressants. I'm sure Pfizer makes a pill for your menopausal like mood swings

But but how can this possibly be?! One of our very own nutty posters saw the contents of the laptop before it was compromised and can confirm the bad bad stuff on it!

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT