ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden testimony - there is no laptop?.

Do it bro, shoot the moon, im here for it.

That's a heck of a statement for the FBI to make. Years out of Hunters or whosevers possession and making such a statement. A drive can be manipulated and disguised to avoid forensic detection.

It doesn't seem possible it can be used as evidence if it was accessible to nefarious or a number of parties.

Last edited:
That's a heck of a statement for the FBI to make. Years out of Hunters or whosevers possession and making such a statement. A drive can be manipulated and disguised to avoid forensic detection.

It doesn't seem possible it can be used as evidence if it was accessible to nefarious parties.
It can't. It's junk as evidence without a documented chain of custody.

It doesn't seem possible it can be used as evidence if it was accessible to nefarious parties.

So, the real question here, is WHY is it entered in to evidence?

Isn't the charge an illegal gun purchase, and falsifying documents?

What "evidence" is on the laptop, where chain of custody can be clearly and convincingly established, that the info could be used in the trial?

What relevance does it have? Were I his defense attorney, I'd have objected to entering that (and anything else) in to evidence w/o a direct link/line of relevance to the charges and the case.

So, the real question here, is WHY is it entered in to evidence?

Isn't the charge an illegal gun purchase, and falsifying documents?

What "evidence" is on the laptop, where chain of custody can be clearly and convincingly established, that the info could be used in the trial?

What relevance does it have? Were I his defense attorney, I'd have objected to entering that (and anything else) in to evidence w/o a direct link/line of relevance to the charges and the case.

I figured the wing nuts would have that conspiracy angle covered, not there would be a rationale or justification.

But hey, the laptop must exist. Or a laptop exists, so at least they can get their rocks off.

In this particular case the laptop contains evidence substantiating Biden's extensive drug use during the time of his weapon purchase,.. That's why it has been introduced here as evidence.

In this particular case the laptop contains evidence substantiating Biden's extensive drug use during the time of his weapon purchase,.. That's why it has been introduced here as evidence.

And, due to chain of custody issues, the information on the laptop is not admissible.
There are online posts, which are admissible which already show that.

Thus, the computer, itself is irrelevant to the case.

Reactions: Tom Paris
And, due to chain of custody issues, the information on the laptop is not admissible.

Contents of the laptop have been admitted as evidence,.. apparently not entirely irrelevant.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Joes Place and Hunter have been tripping out together in Joes Place's tripped out truck.

The judge admitted the laptop.

There's information on the laptop about Hunter's addiction.

The FBI agent testified there's no evidence of the laptop being tampered with.

Hallie Biden described the immediate fallout after Hunter Biden realized that she threw out his gun.

“He was angry with me,” she testified.

Their frantic texts from that day – which are being shown to the jury – show a scramble to deal with the matter.

“The ****ing FBI, Hallie, its hard to believe anyone is that stupid,” Hunter Biden texted.

“I’m sorry, I just want you safe. That was not safe,” she replied in the text.

All of these text messages from the day Hallie Biden trashed the gun were found by investigators on Hunter Biden’s laptop, they say.

Hallie Biden described the immediate fallout after Hunter Biden realized that she threw out his gun.

Their frantic texts from that day – which are being shown to the jury – show a scramble to deal with the matter.

“The ****ing FBI, Hallie, its hard to believe anyone is that stupid,” Hunter Biden texted.

All of these text messages from the day Hallie Biden trashed the gun were found by investigators on Hunter Biden’s laptop, they say.
I'm not 100% sure this whole family isn't full of morans

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs

were they all signed, Love Putin? ;)

Difference between the truth, and the whole truth, is a thing here.

What else did she testify?
You can read about it. CNN has great coverage. She was actually pretty glib with her testimony. She didn't appear to be trying to conceal anything one way or another.

FUNFACT: They can also get them from server email archives, which have no chain of custody issues.

There's information on the laptop about Hunter's addiction.
There really is no question on his addiction issues; he was in rehab for it.

IIRC, the "no tampering" witness was not a computer/data systems expert, which makes that statement mostly irrelevant.

The FBI agent testified there's no evidence of the laptop being tampered with.
I'd seen a "witness" for the FBI testified they could not identify any "tampering". Not a computer systems expert, some random witness - perhaps you can clarify that testimony/detail here.

From what I've read in the past, the FBI was unable to discern that one way or the other, conclusively.
Now, perhaps they have the server data from other sources (or another computer system like Hillary's assistant's "mirror" on Anthony Wiener's laptop).

Here are the only mentions of "laptop" at your link (aside from what is already in this thread):

The jury hasn’t been brought in yet because of a disagreement over the laptop between prosecutors and the defense.

Judge Maryellen Noreika grilled the defense about why they're trying to use some evidence later today that they may not have fully shared and disclosed ahead of time with the prosecutors.

She said she was “confused” by their apparently belated disclosures.

“Why are you doing that today?” she asked.

Prosecutors want the judge to block the defense from using this new evidence, which are some files that they said they got separately from the laptop.

“It’s late ... and it’s full of hearsay,” prosecutor Leo Wise said.

Exhausted by the dispute, Noreika joked, “you’ve got hard drives, laptops ... iClouds, oh my!”

Ergo: there ARE separate pieces of evidence, from iCloud accounts which would verify things on the laptop. Pretty much what I'd mentioned, above. W/o chain of custody issues.

Hunter Biden’s laptop continues to make MAGAs look pathetic. If Hunter goes to jail, I really don’t care. It’s just some of you praying there’s something connected to Joe that will make you feel better about supporting a rapist and felon.
projection.

HUNTER BIDEN: And like people that are alcoholics or addicts, is that you can either make a go of hoping that they get better or you can say, we no longer want you to serve based on this. In my instance, they hoped that I would -- that I was -- recovery would stick.

REPUBLICAN CONGRESSWOMAN MAXINE HAGEMAN: Does the "they" include your fellow members or anybody employed by Burisma or some of the other companies or countries that you worked for?

HUNTER BIDEN: Yes.

ABBE LOWELL (HUNTER BIDEN'S ATTORNEY): Countries? I'm sorry, what countries are you testifying to?

HAGEMAN: Romania.

HUNTER BIDEN: I never worked for Romania.

HAGEMAN: Okay.

HUNTER BIDEN: No, no, no, no, no, no. Not "okay." I never worked for a country. I am not Jared Kushner. I never got money from a country. Not one foreign government ever gave me money, guys -- none, zero, not one.
Did we just find the actual Dark Brandon?

Still not voting for Hunter for President.

Interesting to go back months to the beginning of this thread and see the posture change in reaction to the whole laptop thing.

I recommend going back through page 1-2 then ffwd to the more recent posts.

Interesting to go back months to the beginning of this thread and see the posture change in reaction to the whole laptop thing.

I recommend going back through page 1-2 then ffwd to the more recent posts.
Why's it interesting? Hunter isn't being tried for the laptop. Rs are the ones promising that this laptop would connect Joe to anything. So far, there is nothing in it that actually does this

Why's it interesting? Hunter isn't being tried for the laptop. Rs are the ones promising that this laptop would connect Joe to anything. So far, there is nothing in it that actually does this
"Hunter isn't being tried for the laptop"

Images from laptop used to confirm addiction during purchase of firearm.

Define "tried for thr laptop" if you would. Like he isn't facing a penalty specifically for owning a laptop?

"Hunter isn't being tried for the laptop"

Images from laptop used to confirm addiction during purchase of firearm.

Define "tried for thr laptop" if you would. Like he isn't facing a penalty specifically for owning a laptop?
Rs claimed the laptop would connect Biden to his son and prove their delusions of a Biden crime syndicate. At no time were you guys ever claiming that the laptop was a bombshell because it proved that he's a drug addict. Let's get real.

The laptop will confirm that Hunter is radioactive,.. Joe's radiation poisoning, if it exists, will be confirmed via his personal and business associations with his son.

Rs claimed the laptop would connect Biden to his son and prove their delusions of a Biden crime syndicate. At no time were you guys ever claiming that the laptop was a bombshell because it proved that he's a drug addict. Let's get real.
You seem to think they would show those things in acase about guns.

What they did do, is get that laptop into a court case as credited evidence, should there be anything else on there.

The laptop will confirm that Hunter is radioactive,.. Joe's radiation poisoning, if it exists, will be confirmed via his personal and business associations with his son.
Yeah this won't happen. Laptop proves what everyone has always agreed on: Hunter is a messed up drug addict. You're just mad that they have scoured this thing but still no proof of Biden running a crime syndicate.

Yeah this won't happen. Laptop proves what everyone has always agreed on: Hunter is a messed up drug addict. You're just mad that they have scoured this thing but still no proof of Biden running a crime syndicate.

You talk like this is on the cusp of being over,.. it's not.

• Haha
Again, I ask, have you seen the contents of the laptop other than the skittles pics?

Hunter Biden’s laptop continues to make MAGAs look pathetic. If Hunter goes to jail, I really don’t care. It’s just some of you praying there’s something connected to Joe that will make you feel better about supporting a rapist and felon.
No disagreeing that the magas are pathetic for feeling better about supporting a rapist and felon. Just like you saying Joe has no criminal connections with his son makes you look pathetic. Along with all the others saying the same thing.

Here are the only mentions of "laptop" at your link (aside from what is already in this thread):

The jury hasn’t been brought in yet because of a disagreement over the laptop between prosecutors and the defense.

Judge Maryellen Noreika grilled the defense about why they're trying to use some evidence later today that they may not have fully shared and disclosed ahead of time with the prosecutors.

She said she was “confused” by their apparently belated disclosures.

“Why are you doing that today?” she asked.

Prosecutors want the judge to block the defense from using this new evidence, which are some files that they said they got separately from the laptop.

“It’s late ... and it’s full of hearsay,” prosecutor Leo Wise said.

Exhausted by the dispute, Noreika joked, “you’ve got hard drives, laptops ... iClouds, oh my!”

Ergo: there ARE separate pieces of evidence, from iCloud accounts which would verify things on the laptop. Pretty much what I'd mentioned, above. W/o chain of custody issues.
I am not sure why you replied to me. I simply provided a link to CNN and their coverage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT