ADVERTISEMENT

Hurt my back somehow last night...

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
I was literally doing nothing that should have caused any injury. I just leaned over the bed and WHAMMO!

Felt okay while sleeping, but today I'm all freaking knotted up. I have to drive 700 miles this week. I hope driving isn't uncomfortable...

How does this crap happen?

The amount of lost business productivity when you’re driving 700 miles in a week is almost immeasurable. I cannot believe you’re allowed to get away w/that crap.

If your company is publicly traded, I would short the stock based solely on their horrendous employee and expense oversight.

Maybe a Back spasm , if so it’s been building for awhile. Take ibuprofen, ice it , then heat. Have to keep the core strong, stretch. I have a spasm every few years. Two weeks to normal.

The amount of lost business productivity when you’re driving 700 miles in a week is almost immeasurable. I cannot believe you’re allowed to get away w/that crap.

Much of my work is done by talking on the phone. I can do that whether I'm in an office or in a car.

You know where you can't do that? On an airplane.

Much of my work is done by talking on the phone. I can do that whether I'm in an office or in a car.

You know where you can't do that? On an airplane.
Nonsense. You can do that from home too.

Your business travel is CLEARLY just a smokescreen for acquiring personal use rental/hotel points and/or mileage reimbursement income.

Who is your employer? I’m calling the board of directors ASAP to report this malfeasance.

If your company is publicly traded, I would short the stock based solely on their horrendous employee and expense oversight.
source.gif

Nonsense. You can do that from home too.

Your business travel is CLEARLY just a smokescreen for acquiring personal use rental/hotel points and/or mileage reimbursement income.

Who is your employer? I’m calling the board of directors ASAP to report this malfeasance.

I am allowed to work from my home office if nothing is going on that requires me to be at the corp office or a location.

Our company has many corporate travelers. It's how we manage our locations.

This week, we're doing regional training conferences. It's cheaper to send all the presenters than to bring all the attendees to the corp office, and is less of a disruption on location operations.

Sounds like a cover-up story for what really happened. Guessing Mrs. Trad is a heavy humper

I was literally doing nothing that should have caused any injury. I just leaned over the bed and WHAMMO!

Felt okay while sleeping, but today I'm all freaking knotted up. I have to drive 700 miles this week. I hope driving isn't uncomfortable...

Oh come on people.... Just leaned over the bed..... @naturlamwa help me out here.

Stay in nicer hotels with better beds. And, see a good chiropractor. Get more exercise and eat less.

Maybe a Back spasm , if so it’s been building for awhile. Take ibuprofen, ice it , then heat. Have to keep the core strong, stretch. I have a spasm every few years. Two weeks to normal.

TENS unit...$25-$35 on Amazon. These work great on recovering from back spasms.

0_15bf0eb3-7bd8-4a3a-aa4d-4fd171a1e857_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: naturalmwa

You think his company would want him around the office all the time?

Not if you measure in miles

Oh come on people.... Just leaned over the bed..... @naturlamwa help me out here.
My first thought too. However a good ravishing can help back stiffness. Trad needs to stretch more before he “travels” to get worked over.

1. Stop smoking
2. Strengthen your core
3. Stretch/lengthen regularly
4. Stop being an old

Most all times when my lower back is hurting, it ain't the spine or muscles themselves. It's almost always a digestion issue of some sort. Probably either plugged up or your gut is telling you that you ate too much of something that irritates it.

The pain passes when "it" passes. Couple days, all better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT