ADVERTISEMENT

I got the job!!

Throwing around generalities like that is a good way to piss off people, TB. It just feels like you're wasting their time.

Thomas Barnes brags that his company has 24 hour
phone line to call if you have any problems.

Thomas, we all have an emergency phone line
and it is called 911.

I have every channel, including pay movie channels. How much is that with you? You need to work on this pitch TB. Not getting me close to signing up. What kind of bonuses are you offering for new subs? As for the service, I have that with DTV as well, what makes your better? You just started yesterday, you don't know if your people care more than anyone else.

I am trying my best and you are asking me to make a sale like I have been doing this for 20 years. I worked again today and i am getting better and better and I worked 11 hours so I am beat!!

Throwing around generalities like that is a good way to piss off people, TB. It just feels like you're wasting their time.

I wish I could call him from work because then I would have all the stuff I need in front of me and more sure of myself. Wendy you do not know what it is like in sales so you are giving advice that is above what you know so you should just stop now.

I don't? Okay then.

(And you know this how?)

I know by how you talk to me and you are being mean but not showing it fully. At least jerks like others on here are jerks right to me but I do not think I can trust you by how you act and those are the reasons I know you would not be able to keep up with those of us in sales.

TB I just built a new house in the woods and honestly need a dish service. What is your top package and new subscriber deals right now.

TB I just built a new house in the woods and honestly need a dish service. What is your top package and new subscriber deals right now.

I will find out how you can enter your name and will let you know because I am only allowed to talk to people they give me and I am not supposed to talk about exact things. I can get fired!!! I am not sure why they say that because I told them if i could just go talk to people I can get a lot customers that way to but they said no and only go with there system.

I will find out how you can enter your name and will let you know because I am only allowed to talk to people they give me and I am not supposed to talk about exact things. I can get fired!!! I am not sure why they say that because I told them if i could just go talk to people I can get a lot customers that way to but they said no and only go with there system.

How do you afford internet service on a $7/hr job?

Earning the trust of some rando on the Internet is definitely at the top of my list of things to do. I'll try harder next time.

I did not say you have to earn my trust but I did say if you want to do good in the sales world like I sm doing now you HAVE to be trustable. I was telling why I know you will not be good if you got into sales and saving you time to not try because it is a hard job and you will not make it.

I already said I make AT LEAST $7 an hour but it will be much more. I used to make $13 an hour at my old job so I can pay for some nice things plus my wife works long hours.

I told you I think you screwed up quitting your old job right?

I told you I think you screwed up quitting your old job right?

I do not think you are right but I am a little worried about not getting a sale in my first two days. I am going to call back a lot of the people to try again because I do not have many people to call yet. They said to not worry because I will get more when I get some sales.

I already said I make AT LEAST $7 an hour but it will be much more. I used to make $13 an hour at my old job so I can pay for some nice things plus my wife works long hours.
So in two 8 Hour days you made $112 dollars total, before taxes. I would pre order that new Mercedes now.

Reactions: JWolf74
Hope he doesn't like coffee.

TB, what is the success rate for the "top" sales person. For every 100 calls, who many sales does the best guy/gal in the place make? How many calls an hour does a person average?

Well I made about 300 yesterday but they only give me about 120 names so I call them all then call them all again and just keep going through my list. I do not know the answers but I know one guy got 11 sales!!!

Well I made about 300 yesterday but they only give me about 120 names so I call them all then call them all again and just keep going through my list. I do not know the answers but I know one guy got 11 sales!!!

Wow...you ate a ton of dial tone yesterday...

We should't be so hard on TB...shoot, my first telemarketing job only paid $6.00 an hour plus bonuses and he's making a whole SEVEN DOLLARS an hour...

Of course my job was in 1993...

Bull crap that is exactly the type of stuff they would go over in your training. Dude you are in way to deep on this lie. Cut your throat.

Bull crap that is exactly the type of stuff they would go over in your training. Dude you are in way to deep on this lie. Cut your throat.

Here is another person that does not know anything about sales but likes to yap yap yap like they have ever made a sale in there life but have not!! That is what they told me to do and I did that way and it works with practice practice practice. Plus like they said they are either buying or dying!!! Lol

Here is another person that does not know anything about sales but likes to yap yap yap like they have ever made a sale in there life but have not!! That is what they told me to do and I did that way and it works with practice practice practice. Plus like they said they are either buying or dying!!! Lol
You haven't made a sale either ya moron. I think a lot of people outside sales know more about the job than you.

How do you spell Barnes?

B as in bull$h!t
A as in attention-getter
R as in rube
N as in naive
E as in emasculated
S as in stupid

Ironic from the guy who formats his own posts to look like verse.

Why do the people who hate the bit keep coming back to TB threads? Honest question, if you hate the bit so much why continue posting in his threads. For me it's entertainment to see where it goes and how deep he'll go with it. It's like interactive bad TV.

Reactions: Wendy79
You haven't made a sale either ya moron. I think a lot of people outside sales know more about the job than you.

I do not know that because I went to work today and got a sale on the basic package in only 2 hours!! I got a big clap and they were all so happy for me because we got a bonus for any sale if we came in on Sunday because of the holiday. 15 big ones on a gift card plus what my commission will be!!!

False I have made sales. First job out of college was selling for ESPN Radio. Nice try brah but your lies are weak and your troll job is as tiny as your dangle.

Ironic from the guy who formats his own posts to look like verse.

Why do the people who hate the bit keep coming back to TB threads? Honest question, if you hate the bit so much why continue posting in his threads. For me it's entertainment to see where it goes and how deep he'll go with it. It's like interactive bad TV.

Why do you hate the book of Lute's Lamatations?

I actually am getting married at the end of the summer. I don't see the big deal about a meet up in DEN.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT