ADVERTISEMENT

I had a dream that I met Henry Winkler

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
He was at a bar and I knew not to call him Fonzie, so I nodded and said, "As bad as I want to, I'm not gonna do it." And he was very thankful and we began to have a talk. Then my mother (yes OP's mom) came over and immediately called him Fonzie and I was so embarrassed and shouted at her to not do that and he was like "It's OK, but I'm leaving now." and I was like "Mom, you made Henry Winkler leave. I wanted to talk to him, and even though I wouldn't say it to him, I absolutely love Fonzie and wanted to hang out with him."

What does this mean? Am I gay for leather jacket dudes like in the Blue Oyster? Because I didn't have an erection or anything like that. Not at least caused by Fonzie. Thanks in advane.

giphy.gif

One of my friends met Henry Winkler. He was an extra in the waterboy when he was like 10. Joe Biden hair sniffing vibes.

I knew a guy named Joe Winkler in Junior High. Looking back, we totally should have been calling him Fonzie instead of Joe.

Life is full of missed opportunities.

I have those kinds of dreams every now and then. One night I was driving O.J. Simpson and Sharon Stone around in an Econoline. We were looking for an address, but I woke up before we found it. In the dream, we all seemed to be old friends ... but I do not remember who was sitting on the console. I think it was Miss Stone.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
AYYYYYYYYYYYY! That catch phrase made people tune in for years. people are stupid. I like the Wink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT