ADVERTISEMENT

I hate it when we make Eggum look smart

I was wrong on that and was shocked when I heard PK certed 157. About a week before certs I was told he looked really lean but I was thinking maybe he was staying lean for 74kg and maybe a ORS from TX. I have no problem admitting when Im wrong and I was wrong here. Now I don't see him going down and beating Franek. I saw a weigh in sheet that had Glazier a 197 so I don't believe he can go down
This would surprise the hell out of me since Pk dropped 11 lbs overnight to make weight for day two of the ss. I don’t see him as being effective at all if he does get to 157. Imo he’s to talented to wrestle sucked out for a full season. I really like Pk but imo 165 is his weight. It’s just a shame that he and Caliendo are both AA caliber at the same weight.

No joke. One is a respected Hawkeye and the other is a well known jackass that's not a Hawkeye. Pretty simple why Glazier got the love from the fans in attendance and on this board
So if a top guy just visited and everyone knew we were by far the leader to get him, would we not just cheer a little more for the long time room guy, but go after the recruit like he was our most hated rival?? Especially when his brother just committed this year, who is the first #1 pfp recruit we’ve had in forever (Spencer should’ve been#1), at a needed weight. I cheered for both when they did something good, didn’t boo either. That’s how you handle a situation like this. If they didn’t know he was AJ Ferrari, I think they would have treated him more like caliendo. I could hear fans pulling more for Kennedy, but not in a vicious way. Aj gave the fans the same crap they gave him. Either the fans or AJ should have been more mature, but neither were, and as he said, things spiraled.

So if a top guy just visited and everyone knew we were by far the leader to get him, would we not just cheer a little more for the long time room guy, but go after the recruit like he was our most hated rival?? Especially when his brother just committed this year, who is the first #1 pfp recruit we’ve had in forever (Spencer should’ve been#1), at a needed weight. I cheered for both when they did something good, didn’t boo either. That’s how you handle a situation like this. If they didn’t know he was AJ Ferrari, I think they would have treated him more like caliendo. I could hear fans pulling more for Kennedy, but not in a vicious way. Aj gave the fans the same crap they gave him. Either the fans or AJ should have been more mature, but neither were, and as he said, things spiraled.
You definitely cheer for AJ. I can see that.
AJ doesn't belong in Iowa. Way to many red flags. End of the story in my book. Unfortunately it's not up to me.

Wasn't Chittum a #1 recruit?

Your drunk high or out of your freaking mind

Reactions: el dub

Being shouted down by the never Ferrari crowd for having an open mind. You guys are so irrational, you act like he’s freaking serial killer. Maybe a few of us would like to give them a chance to get the actual discipline of being part of the team/system to see if they evolve like some other questionable guys have. If not, they disappear like Teasdale did.

I'd guess most of the boos came after the fingers/swing. I don't generally boo anyone but it sounds like people in attendance voted with their opinion on having AJ in the program loud and clear to me.

You definitely cheer for AJ. I can see that.
AJ doesn't belong in Iowa. Way to many red flags. End of the story in my book. Unfortunately it's not up to me.

Wasn't Chittum a #1 recruit?
Regarding Chittum...he was #1 for awhile.

But when he reclassified, I think it changed.
He was associated with 3 different programs before he wrestled his first match.
We'll just need to wait to see how his career goes.
I still doubt he spends his entire days in Ames.

BTW...regarding the Gophs, it's simply incredible that a team with their history has become completely irrelevant.
Just wow!

Last edited:
Reactions: WildTurk
Being shouted down by the never Ferrari crowd for having an open mind. You guys are so irrational, you act like he’s freaking serial killer. Maybe a few of us would like to give them a chance to get the actual discipline of being part of the team/system to see if they evolve like some other questionable guys have. If not, they disappear like Teasdale did.
Dude, I was 100% all in on AJ coming to Iowa, dig back through these shit piles and you'll see that.

But the guy isn't changing. That is abundantly clear starting from his antics at the SS, to his asinine tweets, to his admission of guilt (which wasn't an apology), and lastly, his bewildering interview.

What you can't get through your Ferrari-like thick skull is the SS was his chance and he pissed it away.

He'd been around the team for a couple months, even sitting with them during duals. He was IN. All he had to do was wrestle a few matches without incident and he'd be on the team so TNT could officially back him.

Unfortunately, not only did he have a melt down, he had one against a much respected Iowa guy that's been cutting his teeth in the room for years. AJ could've survived some shoving, but then he went nuclear afterwards with the now infamous and hilariously funny (and embarrassing) double bird splits.

Then you have the audacity to blame the fans for reacting to someone disrespecting their guy? Wtf if wrong with you?

Lastly, you act like John Smith and OKST is the wild west and lack all forms of discipline while singlehandedly ignoring how and why he was jettisoned from Stillwater.

Pretty please, with cherries on top, take a deep breath and apply some common sense to this situation.

I believe Ben Kueter was PFP #1 last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT