Sep 27, 2001
Somewhere in Iowa
gators_suck.jpg

46d22fb4e8ec2b06ae6ff4b36ff369f4.jpg

images

3d0bde3dfd58b8dc9111dde1e9606c6c.jpg

images

Poor girl outgrew her skirt.
Beat me to it. It also appears that many of them are so poor they cannot afford enough fabric to cover their stomachs. The disparity of wealth thing in this country is going too far. No meat on any of those girls bones either.

Reactions: Lurker1999
Beat me to it. It also appears that many of them are so poor they cannot afford enough fabric to cover their stomachs. The disparity of wealth thing in this country is going too far. No meat on any of those girls bones either.

Trust me BigDel, they get plenty of meat. :cool:

Thanks for the moment of clarity Fred. I could have been banhammered for life. :eek:

Have a great weekend my brotha...…… :)

Are you saying I should have commented on the obvious nipple in one of the threads yesterday? Naaaaahhhhh.

Are you saying I should have commented on the obvious nipple in one of the threads yesterday? Naaaaahhhhh.

Son of a bitch...………

Was it a pic or a gif? Cause sometimes I don't watch the entire gif. :eek:

I'm picking up new glasses tomorrow. :cool: True story.

How are the snow conditions? What you'd hoped for? ;)

Son of a bitch...………

Was it a pic or a gif? Cause sometimes I don't watch the entire gif. :eek:

I'm picking up new glasses tomorrow. :cool: True story.

How are the snow conditions? What you'd hoped for? ;)

Just a picture. Girl in a swimsuit(?) tugging on the top and her right nipple was exposed.

Snow was fair when we went before xmas. Was a storm on xmas and more expected tomorrow. We're now a little under average for the season. Hoping the next few days will fix that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT