ADVERTISEMENT

For those voting Trump because of inflation…

We have sustained inflation because consumers are still buying with corporate price gouging.

Companies are making record profits with no incentive to lower retail pricing.

Record wages and so many people don't worry about cost.

Biden vs Trump is immaterial to that argument.
Bag of chips cost $6. There is no way on gods green earth you can tell me that a dried potato and some salt costs anymore than a few dimes to produce.

Heres the problem with Biden right now. The prinicpal anchor weighing him down cant be fixed by better econmic news. It's the never ending border disaster. Period.

When he loses in November, look back and think of how much better his chances would have been if he had simply closed the border. This is his literal albatross. And there is no changing it now.
Since when has the border ever lead to election wins?

Bag of chips cost $6. There is no way on gods green earth you can tell me that a dried potato and some salt costs anymore than a few dimes to produce.

lol at you thinking that’s all it takes to name a bag of chips. Not surprising though. Oh, and here is a thought. Don’t buy the chips if you don’t like the price.

lol at you thinking that’s all it takes to name a bag of chips. Not surprising though. Oh, and here is a thought. Don’t buy the chips if you don’t like the price.
I don't anymore. And I stand by my point. There is zero chance it costs anywhere close to $6 to produce a bag of chips. Not even a tenth of that price. Potatoes and corn are still dirt cheap.

Therefore, because I'm 1/2 Irish and 1/2 German, I'm rich? You really are a simple ****!
Idc what you are, you’re rich bc your family got handed land, screwed the government and taught you how to do the exact same! That’s why you’re so pissed bc you know it’s true, you just can’t admit it. I hope you’re not responding while driving your $65k “farm owned” truck on the way to take the your preacher and his family out to dinner at a nice steak house for a “business meeting”! Lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
LOL at you, you silly SOB! When the the wind shifts, you'll be telling me they're only here because rich, evil, Republicans lure them in and work them for $1 and hour! 🤡 Do you ever tire of making yourself look like a complete asshole here?
Keep on ignoring reality my friend. The answers are right in front of you if you can be true to yourself.

Idc what you are, you’re rich bc your family got handed land, screwed the government and taught you how to do the exact same! That’s why you’re so pissed bc you know it’s true, you just can’t admit it. I hope you’re not responding while driving your $65k “farm owned” truck on the way to take the your preacher and his family out to dinner at a nice steak house for a “business meeting”! Lmao!
"Handed land?" lol They homesteaded 160 acres over 150 years when you carried your balls in your stomach from working it and the indians still wanted your scalp on the wall of their teepee. They worked their way up from there--both sides...the German side, about 75 years later. Who should they apologize to?

• Haha
Reactions: TailgateTom
"Handed land?" lol They homesteaded 160 acres over 150 years when you carried your balls in your stomach from working it and the indians still wanted your scalp on the wall of their teepee. They worked their way up from there--both sides...the German side, about 75 years later. Who should they apologize to?
I KNEW IT LMFAOOOOOOO! Sniffed you out from a mile away! See if the Preacher's wife will bake you a nice apple pie for Sunday supper!

I KNEW IT LMFAOOOOOOO! Sniffed you out from a mile away! See if the Preacher's wife will bake you a nice apple pie for Sunday supper!
Please explain your genius and list the crimes my family has committed while working this ass off to feed this nation for nearly two centuries?????????

Please explain your genius and list the crimes my family has committed while working this ass off to feed this nation for nearly two centuries?????????
Wasn't accusing you and your ilk of any crimes, you generationally took advantage of a flawed system and used it to your advantage....while being pissed at others for doing the same. Hypocrisy at its finest! Good game, tho.

Wasn't accusing you and your ilk of any crimes, you generationally took advantage of a flawed system and used it to your advantage....while being pissed at others for doing the same. Hypocrisy at its finest! Good game, tho.
Explain the "flawed system" and how in 2024, folks are evil because multiple generations worked within the {LEGAL} flawed system to grow and prosper?

Explain the "flawed system" and how in 2024, folks are evil because multiple generations worked within the {LEGAL} flawed system to grow and prosper?
I don't have to explain anything...I already have and you've admitted to it. Besides you cant' move the fences anymore than you already have. Have a great night, my friend!

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I don't anymore. And I stand by my point. There is zero chance it costs anywhere close to $6 to produce a bag of chips. Not even a tenth of that price. Potatoes and corn are still dirt cheap.
I guess you're right. If it cost 6 to produce a bag of chips they charge 6 for, they'd be out of business pretty quick. You must have an MBA...

Reactions: Rifler
Still waiting…

well-waiting.gif

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I guess you're right. If it cost 6 to produce a bag of chips they charge 6 for, they'd be out of business pretty quick. You must have an MBA...
I looked it up. It costs between $0.15-0.30 to make a bag of chips. I'm fine paying ten times that production cost, but twenty times is absurd. They're taking us for a ride.

Immigrants... I guess they were rapists and drug runners... cause immigrants are, you know.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Holy hell Batman, I take it you believe every headline you read and don’t do much actual reading. Go to the grocery store, pay your insurance premiums, buy a new vehicle or go move to a new house…then explain how Biden has been phenomenal.
Now compare increases to the rest of the world. You will find that the US has a very desirable inflation rate in comparison. Most countries would swap inflation rates with the US in a second. That said you seem to prefer anecdotal evidence so here you go. Just yesterday I was talking to a man visiting from Sommerset England who was on his last day of vacation and he told me the costs in England have skyrocketed and he wished England had the US’s inflation rate instead of Englands.

Last edited:
Now compare increases to the rest of the world. You will find that the US has a very desirable inflation rate in comparison. Most countries would swap inflation rates with the US in a second. That said you seem to prefer anecdotal evidence so here you go. Just yesterday I was talking to a man visiting from Sommerset England who was on his last day of vacation and he told me the costs in England have skyrocketed and he wished England had the US’s inflation rate instead of Englands.
F the rest of the world, boy! We live in America 🇺🇸!!!

One handle since I came online here in October2001... way back when it was Superhawkeye.com. Way before your time rookie. You appear to be an idiot.
This poster is playing a character.

Caravaggio trained as a painter in Milan before moving to Rome when he was in his twenties. He developed a considerable name as an artist and as a violent, touchy and provocative man. He killed Ranuccio Tommasoni in a brawl, which led to a death sentence for murder and forced him to flee to Naples. There he again established himself as one of the most prominent Italian painters of his generation. He travelled to Malta and on to Sicily in 1607 and pursued a papal pardon for his sentence. In 1609, he returned to Naples, where he was involved in a violent clash; his face was disfigured, and rumours of his death circulated. Questions about his mental state arose from his erratic and bizarre behavior. He died in 1610 under uncertain circumstances while on his way from Naples to Rome. Reports stated that he died of a fever, but suggestions have been made that he was murdered or that he died of lead poisoning.

Yeah right, you went 20+ years with no post and have 4000 since Biden became president. You have multiple handles and are a liar too.
What the hell are you even talking about? 20 years with no post? That's laughable. Like I told you, and read it slowly because I'm typing slowly for you, I've been on this board since 2001 with one handle. Don't even know what that other garbage is you're bringing up. It's so easy to check when somebody joined this forum, and their posts. Try doing it. 2001 moron. If I have multiple handles tell me what they are? Because I'd like to know too. I've only used one, are you that freaking stupid? Because you've only been on this board for a very short time I'll spell it out for you, because you obviously don't know. This site has gone through numerous changes since I joined in 2001, when it was called super hawkeye.com. been through lots and lots of changes since then. I know because I've been on here 23 years with one handle. Now go back to sleep you freaking moron.

What the hell are you even talking about? 20 years with no post? That's laughable. Like I told you, and read it slowly because I'm typing slowly for you, I've been on this board since 2001 with one handle. Don't even know what that other garbage is you're bringing up. It's so easy to check when somebody joined this forum, and their posts. Try doing it. 2001 moron. If I have multiple handles tell me what they are? Because I'd like to know too. I've only used one, are you that freaking stupid? Because you've only been on this board for a very short time I'll spell it out for you, because you obviously don't know. This site has gone through numerous changes since I joined in 2001, when it was called super hawkeye.com. been through lots and lots of changes since then. I know because I've been on here 23 years with one handle. Now go back to sleep you freaking moron.

The anger and defensiveness of your reply only proves my point. Be better and maybe have one of yout alternative handles white knight you.

The anger and defensiveness of your reply only proves my point. Be better and maybe have one of yout alternative handles white knight you.
Sorry dude, you're talking way above your head. Point out my other handles if you can. I dare you, if you've got a spine do it if you don't, don't talk about what you don't know about. Because that's obvious.

Cry baby cry. I already proved you wrong. Go cry some more.
Hey spineless, point out my other handles. What's wrong can't you do it? Of course you can't, because there aren't any. Now go back to watching your Hallmark movie. Take your L and slink away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT