ADVERTISEMENT

For those voting Trump because of inflation…

I predict since 2024.
Serious Drake GIF

Still crying, the diarrhea of the mouth confirms I am right.
Come on there Caravaggio Spineless, point out my other handles. What's wrong can't you do it? Oh too bad, shown to be the 'Buffoon of the Internet' today and now you can't back up your words. Like I thought, spineless. Come on girl, give us those other handles... 😂😂

Come on there Caravaggio Spineless, point out my other handles. What's wrong can't you do it? Oh too bad, shown to be the 'Buffoon of the Internet' today and now you can't back up your words. Like I thought, spineless. Come on girl, give us those other handles... 😂😂

So big of you to make a misogynistic comment. You remind me of Trump. Do your own work, prove me wrong. You can't because I exposed the lazy hack you are.

Carvaggio The Spineless... made a stupid and incorrect comment... called out on it and cant back it up. 🤣 Come on girl, still waiting 🤣 you say I have multiple handles... what are they? List them. Prove your words, prove me wrong, or... you can't? Carvagio The Spineless.😂

Get some culture in your life and explore something out of your comfort zone. Oh wait, you are a cry baby and a lying sexual trumpy abuser.
Italy and Malta 😅😅 so comical coming from someone thats never left the farm in Beantown, IA. Still waiting for you to list my other handles. Tick, tock, tick, tock... come on there spineless. Put up or shut up. Tick, tock, tick, tock 😂

Italy and Malta 😅😅 so comical coming from someone thats never left the farm in Beantown, IA. Still waiting for you to list my other handles. Tick, tock, tick, tock... come on there spineless. Put up or shut up. Tick, tock, tick, tock 😂

Enough of you troll. Here is you toll. Time to get inside that boy's hole.

As totally expected, no names to back up your claim of my multiple handles. 🤣 Again, as expected. Glad you took the big L and are slinking off, the embarassed buffoon. Arrivederche (that's Italian in case you are unaware) 😂😂

As totally expected, no names to back up your claim of my multiple handles. 🤣 Again, as expected. Glad you took the big L and are slinking off, the embarassed buffoon. Arrivederche (that's Italian in case you are unaware) 😂😂

I see cry baby lying trumpy sexual abuser forgot how to use the reply button again. Must have been logged into one of his many other accounts.

Like I originally said, ironic.

I see cry baby lying trumpy sexual abuser forgot how to use the reply button again. Must have been logged into one of his many other accounts.

Like I originally said, ironic.
Forgot how to use the reply button?? WTF are you even talking about? 🤣 What do think post #177 was? Are you drunk again? Hey rookie, get your day drinking under control. 😂 Like I originally said.. an obvious mental weakling. Who cant back up her statements. You go girl!

Forgot how to use the reply button?? WTF are you even talking about? 🤣 What do think post #177 was? Are you drunk again? Hey rookie, get your day drinking under control. 😂 Like I originally said.. an obvious mental weakling. Who cant back up her statements. You go girl!

You and those misogynistic comments. Keep them coming, shows us all your true low IQ nature. Everyone can see post 177 was not a reply. Just a random post like a fart in the wind. You truly are a stupid individual. Better log into your other handles now. You lost this one.

You and those misogynistic comments. Keep them coming, shows us all your true low IQ nature. Everyone can see post 177 was not a reply. Just a random post like a fart in the wind. You truly are a stupid individual. Better log into your other handles now. You lost this one.
If you can't tell the post 177 was a reply to you, then you need to really stop your day drinking girl. Seriously, get a handle on it. Drunk isn't a good look on you. Misogynist comments? That's a laugh. It's easy to tell you are a woman by all of your posts. Don't be afraid to own up to it girl, stand up and be proud.

If you can't tell the post 177 was a reply to you, then you need to really stop your day drinking girl. Seriously, get a handle on it. Drunk isn't a good look on you. Misogynist comments? That's a laugh. It's easy to tell you are a woman by all of your posts. Don't be afraid to own up to it girl, stand up and be proud.

The bell curve thanks you for your left side support.

Cry baby low IQ loser is back.
Are you still afraid to post those 'famous' other handles I have in secret? How come? Don't have any? Afraid of being embarrassed? Oh yeah... all of the above. 🤣🤣 This.must be soooo embarassing for you, getting repeatedly called out publically and you with no reply.

Are you still afraid to post those 'famous' other handles I have in secret? How come? Don't have any? Afraid of being embarrassed? Oh yeah... all of the above. 🤣🤣 This.must be soooo embarassing for you, getting repeatedly called out publically and you with no reply.

I am not going to post the obvious. If you choose to be stupid and low IQ so be it. You are awfully emotionally invested in trying to get me to converse with you. Take your man crush and go home.

I am not going to post the obvious. If you choose to be stupid and low IQ so be it. You are awfully emotionally invested in trying to get me to converse with you. Take your man crush and go home.
Hahahahaha... caught again with nada. EPIC failure with your weak excuse. "I am not going to post..." 🤣 ... of course you aren't. We all saw that coming from a mile away. You can't post what you don't have or know anything about. 😂😂 THE BIG L. Be proud girl. Class dismissed!!

Hahahahaha... caught again with nada. EPIC failure with your weak excuse. "I am not going to post..." 🤣 ... of course you aren't. We all saw that coming from a mile away. You can't post what you don't have or know anything about. 😂😂 THE BIG L. Be proud girl. Class dismissed!!

Cry baby low IQ. Feelings got hurt and he can't prove what he claims,

Cry baby low IQ. Feelings got hurt and he can't prove what he claims,
Hahahaha 🤣 See what happens to you when you make stupid and incorrect claims, repeatedly get called out on them, and can't back up your claim? You win Internet Buffoon of the Day...YOU WIN IT! Good job girl! WOO HOO!! Party at the laughingstock's house tonight... just don't ask her to back up anything she says... Ain't going to happen 😩

Hahahaha 🤣 See what happens to you when you make stupid and incorrect claims, repeatedly get called out on them, and can't back up your claim? You win Internet Buffoon of the Day...YOU WIN IT! Good job girl! WOO HOO!! Party at the laughingstock's house tonight... just don't ask her to back up anything she says... Ain't going to happen 😩

Ahhh poor cry baby low IQ sabula got his feelings hurt. I guess you can still use one of your many other handles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT