ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL Qanon meltdown thread*****

im fine with them just talking about it. We all saw a couple weeks ago what happens when these morons actually do something
Me too. It was more of an observation about human nature. Lots of talk, especially when it's anonymous, not so much action. The action that was taken 2 weeks ago became widely non-anonymous and consequences followed. I'm guessing that caused many to scurry even further behind their screen names. As you said, thankfully.

The crazy thing is that Watkins likely stole the Q account from a guy/8Chan user named Paul Ferber. Analysis of the language in "Q Drops" shows they were written by two separate authors over two distinct time frames.

Once Q started to take off, Watkins saw it as a platform for his political agenda and a way to make money (Alex Jones). The Q account password was cracked, Furber was (as usual) asked to verify the new account. But on the last occasion, Watkins (Ron) jumped in and pre-empted Furber.

But we do know what happened next, because it happened out in the open on the board. So remember how people were always breaking into the Q account, claiming to be Q, and then Paul Furber would have to sort out who was the real one? On January 5th, about a week after Infowars, that happens again.

Somebody logs in as Q and they post what seems like a pretty normal drop:

“Follow the MONEY.
Loop Capital Markets.
Happy Hunting.
BIG NEXT WEEK.
Q”

And Paul Furber pipes up... says, the guy’s fugazi. Quote “not Q. Q’s second trip” as in password “has been cracked as I thought it might be.”

But then, this Q doubles down.
"Drop 471: False. Did they get to you? Board is compromised."

And then he calls in for backup.
“Test. CodeMonkey please log and confirm IDEN”.

Codemonkey is Ron Watkins. As 8chan’s admin, he’s the only person other than Paul Furber who can look up Q’s login info. He’s never done it before, but he does it now. And he tells everyone — Paul Furber is wrong. This Q is the real deal.

Here’s Journalist Dale Beran:
DALE: And then the next thing that happens is Q says, “I’m leaving Paul Furber’s board. I don’t like it here anymore. Ron Watkins, help me set up a new board, and you can – you and me. It’ll just be you and me.”

PJ: Oh my God.

Dale Beran: “Like, you’ll help me.” Um, and –

PJ: It must’ve – if you’re Paul and you did invent Q, [laughter] it would hurt my feelings so much for someone to take my invisible friend from me –

DALE: Yeah. Yeah.

PJ: … and have my invisible friend tell everyone they didn’t like me anymore.

DALE: Yeah, that would be pretty devastating. [laughs] Yeah, that’s true.

PJ: And you can’t say anything about it. You can’t be like, “No, I made up this lie."

Last edited:
Reactions: ParkerHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT