ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL Qanon meltdown thread*****

Predictably, they are now turning on each other:

Q was orchestrated by the intelligence agencies to keep our side placated and do nothing but "trust the plan"
3 minutes ago by MAGA1775 +11 / -3
If we organized with our numbers we would have been unstoppable and they didn't want that. What's the best way to keep people placated....create some grand conspiracy and there's super secret forces within the government defeating the deep state for you and tell people to "trust the plan."
Probably all high fiving each other right now as they successfully got rid of Trump and got Biden in with full control of Congress. The deep state is now more powerful than ever.

420TrumpDaddy moments ago +1 / -0
Question everything. Kinda sad how willing people are to let others do all the work for them.
permalink save report block reply
PleaseStop moments ago +1 / -0
Exactly, I've tried warning patriots for years but have been met with "glowly" "antifa" "******, all the names, and now they realise they are useful idiots too and won't even apologise
They always try to one up each other. My theories are more woke than yours etc.

Reactions: torbee
Don’t give up. Don’t EVER give up! 😂

There's one little piece of hopium left...
5 minutes ago by CraigSnorgan +13 / -0
Q did tell us that misinformation about their plan was necessary. Wouldn't it be smarter to NOT telegraph their moves? And isn't the thing Q tells us most is to TRUST THE PLAN and HAVE FAITH. This is the hardest our faith is shaken.
This would be truly 10 days of darkness.
Maybe JUST maybe something else is happening that wasn't foolishly TOLD TO THE ENTIRE WORLD via Q posts lol.
If Q is real, this would be the plan. Hopefully?
This is clearly God's punishment for your sins and lies, QAnon....

Reactions: srams21 and torbee
Don’t give up. Don’t EVER give up! 😂

There's one little piece of hopium left...
5 minutes ago by CraigSnorgan +13 / -0
Q did tell us that misinformation about their plan was necessary. Wouldn't it be smarter to NOT telegraph their moves? And isn't the thing Q tells us most is to TRUST THE PLAN and HAVE FAITH. This is the hardest our faith is shaken.
This would be truly 10 days of darkness.
Maybe JUST maybe something else is happening that wasn't foolishly TOLD TO THE ENTIRE WORLD via Q posts lol.
If Q is real, this would be the plan. Hopefully?

I just figured out where OiT went.

Trust the plan.
EsMKH_YXMAsb5wZ
It'll be fun to see how they spin reversing all Trumps policies.

If Q was a PSY OP, then Trump BETRAYED US
21 minutes ago by FlashGordon +63 / -1
Listen. If after the dust settles and we conclude that Q was a psy op, then we can't trust Trump or his family.
Trump morse coded "Q" at 4:20. He spoke with 17 flags in background. Pence has the Punisher logo behind him. The continual use of "The best is yet to come".
We're not schizo's or larpers. Our leadership knew exactly what they were doing. So here we are. What are we going to do?
Please understand this, and keep praying. We need all the help we can get.

Reactions: cmanole

If Q was a PSY OP, then Trump BETRAYED US
21 minutes ago by FlashGordon +63 / -1
Listen. If after the dust settles and we conclude that Q was a psy op, then we can't trust Trump or his family.
Trump morse coded "Q" at 4:20. He spoke with 17 flags in background. Pence has the Punisher logo behind him. The continual use of "The best is yet to come".
We're not schizo's or larpers. Our leadership knew exactly what they were doing. So here we are. What are we going to do?
Please understand this, and keep praying. We need all the help we can get.

Scary crazy people out there.

Reactions: mattymoknows
It’s like watching chimpanzees trying to work on a jigsaw puzzle 😂:

SniperPlague 16 minutes ago +5 / -0
I'm confused why a psy op campaign was necessary if the goal was to install a cabal plant. They own congress, courts and voting systems so why go through the trouble to entrap a small percent of the population.
FlashGordon 13 minutes ago +1 / -0
I don't know. I'm puzzled by it. I just don't understand why Trump didn't pull the trigger. I'm holding out hope that maybe we did, and we'll still see arrests, but I'm not going to hang on that thread for too long.

oilybohunkofshit 20 minutes ago +2 / -0
Maybe you guys are seeing what you wanted to see. It made for a better narrative than “Trump sold out his supporters at the end”
permalink save report block reply

FlashGordon 5 minutes ago +1 / -0
That would be a fair assessment coming from someone who hasn't studied Q, but there are CLEAR rules for deciphering messages, and Trump and his supporters were aware of them. They displayed them so they would remove doubt of coincidence.
Best example was when Trump signed "Q" in morse code at 4:20... 4=D, 20=T (his initials)
Those are established rules in the "Q-lore". If you look at other videos of rallies, Trump draws a circle then makes a line to form a Q. In the farewell speech, Trump said "luck is a very important word". That's a weird thing to say.
Using a gematra calculator, luck => DoItQ... a phrase he used in a previous Q post. We're not reaching, the signals correspond with the rules established
They knew what they were doing. It just makes this a betrayal and not a valiant but failed effort.
permalink parent save report block reply
oilybohunkofshit 3 minutes ago +1 / -0
Your post above is the reason so many people think there’s a happening. When everything can be explained away in code, you lose sight of reality.

They’re always victims 😂

Camarokirk 10 minutes ago +1 / -0
Yeah if nothing happens then all the rallies were set up to figure out who all the conservatives were. And I'm sure we are all on a list. There were Jews who betrayed their own kind for huge profits and power. This will be the fastest downfall of us all. They want Trump supporters hunted down and in camps or worse.

They’re always victims 😂

Camarokirk 10 minutes ago +1 / -0
Yeah if nothing happens then all the rallies were set up to figure out who all the conservatives were. And I'm sure we are all on a list. There were Jews who betrayed their own kind for huge profits and power. This will be the fastest downfall of us all. They want Trump supporters hunted down and in camps or worse.

So they have basically gone from "We're going to arrest all the Democrats and put them in prison as satan worshipping pedos" to "The Dems are going to round all of us up and put us into camps."

You know I listed to a guy who was an expert on cults and he said that he thinks the cult of Trump will shrink rapidly after Biden's inauguration.

I didn't believe him at the time, but maybe he's right.

I mean it remains to be seen but there seem to be a lot of Q people who are throwing in the towel on it.

That having been said they could very easily come around to some other sort of mental gymnastics about the plan. We will see.

You know I listed to a guy who was an expert on cults and he said that he thinks the cult of Trump will shrink rapidly after Biden's inauguration.

I mean it remains to be seen but there seem to be a lot of Q people who are throwing in the towel on it.

That having been said they could very easily come around to some other sort of mental gymnastics about the plan. We will see.
giphy.gif

To be serious for a moment - that will happen.

Americans loathe nothing more than a loser. Trump is a loser. The Q crap was all loser talk. No one wants to be associated with losing.

There will be some cranks, mentally ill and radical right wing agitators still - but the “movement” is effectively over. Now.

Reactions: Tom Paris
To be serious for a moment - that will happen.

Americans loathe nothing more than a loser. Trump is a loser. The Q crap was all loser talk. No one wants to be associated with losing.

There will be some cranks, mentally ill and radical right wing agitators still - but the “movement” is effectively over. Now.

I hope you are right.

I haven’t read any of this thread, nor have I read any Q nonsense quotes in it. Just popping by to ask how many times the Q folks have called each other or us normies “sheep” of “sheeple?”

I haven’t read any of this thread, nor have I read any Q nonsense quotes in it. Just popping by to ask how many times the Q folks have called each other or us normies “sheep” of “sheeple?”

I think I saw it at least once.

The normies thing is what really got me.

Sounds like the words of a teenage clique.

Sad trombone noise 😂:

PozzoAndLucky moments ago +1 / -0
OK, now it really is over. This was all a bunch of B.S. ****.
There is simply no way this was part of the plan. If there ever was a plan, it was obviously thwarted.
Anyway people try to spin this is just pathetic. We need to move onto actual political action and not just hoping and dreaming. This is ****ing bullshit. Q played us all.

That dude is 10 minutes from blaming Democrats for QAnon.

Should send these folks Scientology pamphlets.
Dude. Not the first time in my life as an atheist I've had to concede someone is better off with religion. But definitely the first time that Scientogy is the religion and it makes complete sense for them.

Reactions: tumorboy
Poor BigPoppaTrump 🙁:

BigPoppaTrump 45 minutes ago +15 / -3
Honestly... and I mean this sincerely, this QAnon psyop was devastating.
I was constantly humiliated in front of friends and family for sharing posts and themes and having nothing ever come of it. However, I felt like there was just enough there to justify continuing to follow the posts and do research. After the midterms, elections are safe, nonsense I stopped doing research but kept reading posts.
To keep a long story short, I'll just say that eventually the scenes unfolding in front of me did not match the Q posts and I came to the realization that while there have been some "coincidences," there has never really be anything of substance to come of the posts.
At this point, the election is over, DJT is out of office, and the democrats will have the trifecta for at least 2 years. We need to take a long hard look in the mirror and understand that if Q was real, the mission failed, or it was really bullshit all along.
I don't know what it is, but here we are. Anyone who is still holding out hope, or thinking that some hero is coming to do the work for us... Please seek professional help. It's over. It's been over.

Turning on the military too, now. Who is left?

RedZorp 1 hour ago +17 / -2
If you ever watched the Kay Griggs interviews from the 1990s (search bitchute) then you would have known that the top brass of the military were and are ALL CORRUPT.
Open Satanists, drug runners, murders, traitors, perverts, pedophiles, sell-outs.

Dude. Not the first time in my life as an atheist I've had to concede someone is better off with religion. But definitely the first time that Scientogy is the religion and it makes complete sense for them.
At least it will keep them busy and give them the purpose they crave.

Reactions: torbee
Poor BigPoppaTrump 🙁:

BigPoppaTrump 45 minutes ago +15 / -3
Honestly... and I mean this sincerely, this QAnon psyop was devastating.
I was constantly humiliated in front of friends and family for sharing posts and themes and having nothing ever come of it. However, I felt like there was just enough there to justify continuing to follow the posts and do research. After the midterms, elections are safe, nonsense I stopped doing research but kept reading posts.
To keep a long story short, I'll just say that eventually the scenes unfolding in front of me did not match the Q posts and I came to the realization that while there have been some "coincidences," there has never really be anything of substance to come of the posts.
At this point, the election is over, DJT is out of office, and the democrats will have the trifecta for at least 2 years. We need to take a long hard look in the mirror and understand that if Q was real, the mission failed, or it was really bullshit all along.
I don't know what it is, but here we are. Anyone who is still holding out hope, or thinking that some hero is coming to do the work for us... Please seek professional help. It's over. It's been over.

My mind keeps jumping between schadenfreude at his humiliation and pity for someone who was so easily manipulated.

I guess a part of me really just wants to know if any of them learned anything about not believing everything they read on the internet.

Dammit Joe, you showed up early and now you aren’t the real president!

SmolPedeBestPede 1 hour ago +3 / -4
Agreed. It just wasn’t time yet. The loyal generals will act when it is. We have until March 4, the inauguration date in the original, true constitution. Even the fake news is reporting Biden was inaugurated 12 minutes early. That is unconstitutional and makes his entire presidency illegal. That makes the military properly in control. Down with the US corporation! Jesus is King!

These 2 need to go. They are a continued threat. If there are any rules or laws that can get them out of Congress I am all for it. Again, I am completely fine if they are replaced by Republicans...but these two are evil self serving liars. They have no business in that building.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT