ADVERTISEMENT

I think we have a shot at shocking the college football world.

Michigan and Ohio State are both very good this year, as usual.
However, both have looked vulnerable at times to lesser teams than Iowa.
Our O is not good, but, they are improving!
Neither have faced a d as good as Iowa yet, our d punches people in the mouth!
With a better than average O output, d gets a little rest, anything can happen.
I think our boys are ready to play this year!
Let's take care of business at Nebraska, which I believe we will, and see what happens.
We haven't had one of our games this year when we force 4 turnovers or the other team just shoots themselves in the foot. Our opponents have taken care of the ball. Thats the only way I see we can upset either OSU or Michigan

13-0 at half and then Minny turned it over three straight times to open the flood gates. Obviously Iowa can't have that type of game ans stay in it.....
That’s the problem. Nobody in the West is built to come back from even 13-0 against either of those 2 teams. We agonizingly scored 15 pts yesterday. We went 6 possessions in a row where we punted. That’s suicide against either of those teams.

And the following year when we got blown out by them again. The thing is, both of those years Michigan probably didn't need to do that to beat Iowa. Or, you are seeing just how much of a boost knowing the exact plays can have.
Michigan did not blow Iowa out last year. And the cheating didn't impact the game, as Iowa was already aware of it and you would think coded their signals. As for the title game, yes, knowing the opponent's plays certainly contributed to the blowout

Reactions: unclesammy
Wow, you just keep coming up with some amazing thoughts.
Not sure what your contention is.

If the signal stealing didn't give Michigan an advantage, then why did Harbaugh have his guy on the opponents' sideline? The big ten seems to think it was a major competitive advantage issue

Reactions: Hawktagonapus
That’s the problem. Nobody in the West is built to come back from even 13-0 against either of those 2 teams. We agonizingly scored 15 pts yesterday. We went 6 possessions in a row where we punted. That’s suicide against either of those teams.
I'm not disagreeing that we have anything more then a punchers chance. Most likely to stay in that game will need a defensive TD and probably another big turnover, and probably a couple of TT punts downed inside the 5 yd line. Still we ARE in the game, and at this point thats all you can ask. If there EVER was a team that has nothing to lose, it would be Iowa in this title game. Maybe Kirk will pull out the stops and show us some more of that crazy shit like the throw back to the center on the field goal attempt against OSU. All I do know, is that I'm glad their in the game, I'm proud their in the game! Give em Hell Hawks.......

Are you a UM fan? If so, you're team is 11-0 and on the verge of playing your hated rival, and you are on the Iowa board? Pathetic
I’m guessing that it’s a Nebby fan as his/her post wasn’t too intelligent.

Yall are hilarious. I don’t want to be a pessimist but we just don’t have the horses to even sniff an upset. Especially with Coop out now. Just enjoy knowing we won the West and then enjoy going to the Citrus Bowl. Hopefully next year all of our star players won’t be injured all year.
That's pretty bold, we've upset both of them as huge dogs , several times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT