ADVERTISEMENT

I think you MAGAs can put to rest the Joe Biden has DEMENTIA falsehood.

That's one of my main takeaways from last night. We've been hearing for months that Biden will fall on his face in the debates, and Joe held his own. He wasn't superb, but in contrast to Trump he looked way more competent. With Trump being down in the polls, he needed a moment to sway the undecided, but I didn't see that last night.

Did you see him this morning? There's a reason he didn't submit to a drug test or a transmitting device inspection.

Reactions: B1G
The only person on drugs last night was Trump. Unhinged. And he even got more orange than I thought was possible. He will be dead in the next couple of years. Clearly not healthy. Both physically and mentally.
I disagree. Don Jr was clearly on coke last night. I've spent some time around coke heads in college, this is how they would speak. Extremely fast, and non stop.

He certainly cleared the low bar that Trump had set up for him. But it's undeniable that Joe has public speaking issues. there was a number of times he mixed up his words, numbers, misspoke, etc.

If you were going in wanting to believe Joe has mental difficulties or dementia, he likely provided enough examples to satisfy those people.

That said, if people were concerned about Joe's mental ability relative to Trump's in the first place, they're likely a full blown MAGA.

Reactions: mattymoknows
EjKygJgWAAAHbKd

Yes after last night I think he is just having a series of Strokes now I don't know if that is part of dementia

Conservatives are grasping at straws as the Presidency and Senate control slip through their fingers.

The stunning lack of public comments from prominent Republican Senators today tells me they are trying to craft new talking points. I expect the "We can't have political control of all three branches by the same Party" as the their new mantra.

I enjoyed Trump’s golf slam. I don’t remember the exact exchange, butBiden was giving him crap for golfing all the time. Trump snaps back with something along the lines of “you probably golf more than me”.

Sick burn. So apparently the guy you have accused of hiding in his basement all summer is also an avid golfer? Somehow? Biden is probably killing it on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14.

He certainly cleared the low bar that Trump had set up for him. But it's undeniable that Joe has public speaking issues. there was a number of times he mixed up his words, numbers, misspoke, etc.

If you were going in wanting to believe Joe has mental difficulties or dementia, he likely provided enough examples to satisfy those people.

That said, if people were concerned about Joe's mental ability relative to Trump's in the first place, they're likely a full blown MAGA.

I think it's the remnants of a stutter Joe had growing up. It sounds like he gets stuck on a word, so he copes by finding another word or way of saying it. It sounds like he forgets what he was trying to say. And there are times, like anybody else, where he dose lose his train of thought, or worse, says something idiotic. But who doesn't?

Reactions: ThorneStockton
I think it's the remnants of a stutter Joe had growing up. It sounds like he gets stuck on a word, so he copes by finding another word or way of saying it. It sounds like he forgets what he was trying to say. And there are times, like anybody else, where he dose lose his train of thought, or worse, says something idiotic.

That is likely the case, but I doubt it matters to the MAGAs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT