ADVERTISEMENT

I will be shocked if Labas plays a single down for Iowa again.

I think we turned a corner. I think this group is gelling with all of the adversity they have been through.
Watch us win the Big championship. 😆
I actually might not be shocked. Lmao.
We do the Ohio State at Iowa 2017 thing in the Big Championship. 41-17 Iowa over Michigan or Ohio State. 4 picks, receivers with glue on their hands, Cooper 2 punt returns for tds, 240 yards rushing, Deacon 19-26 287 3tds no int.
That would be so Kirk! Lol
You've been sitting with Labas, partaking?

No idea if true or not but if it’s true why has Kirk not kicked him off the team?
Because Kirk has one of these posters pinned up in his kitchen. Duh.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I couldn’t tell you what the depth chart looks like on paper, but in pre game reps/drills/warm up, Labas takes as many reps as Poholsky does, which is not many. Lainez has been taking close to the number of reps Hill does. Hill goes first, then Lainez.
Supposedly Lainez is the true #2 and takes those reps in practice.

My first thought as well.

What message does it send that he's still on the team?
You don't think kids drink alcohol? How many is he going to kick off? Labas may do weed, but wouldn't he have to catch him red handed? You can't just do it because you get a whiff off someone's clothes. Missing voluntary meetings won't get you kicked off, but it will indicate how bad you want something.

Hard to believe no social media posts of said weed smoking. Kids are dumb. Someone would post something eventually.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You fools will believe anything.

The guy is a pothead who frequently skips team meetings. Yet he is still listed QB2 on the depth chart?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now tell me the one how he has a secret agreement with the coaches to transfer. Super duper top secret.

OP seems like a loser, TBH, posting this kind of crap on social media.

That said, I think Spencer could have been someone that benefited from smokin a little now and again.

1) Found out that Labas is indeed a huge pothead and only gives a token effort to hide it from the coaches. Strike 1 under Kirk Ferentz.
2) Smoking weed isn't his biggest offense though because I also found out Labas has been choosing what team meetings he goes to. Under Kirk that is a cardinal sin, strike 2 and 3.

The disciplined family culture that Ferentz has built at Iowa has little tolerance for skipping team meetings and even though Kirk Ferentz knows his players smoke weed you don't wave that red flag in front of his face like Labas did. Skipping team meetings is not something that Kirk will tolerate, especially for a QB who is expected to lead the offense, and combined with his weed I think Kirk is having flashbacks of DJK.

My best guess is Labas will transfer at the end of the year, though I am surprised he hasn't entered the portal now.
Can we call it ganja?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The guy is a pothead who frequently skips team meetings. Yet he is still listed QB2 on the depth chart?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now tell me the one how he has a secret agreement with the coaches to transfer. Super duper top secret.
Well it would explain the Shake And Bake nickname his teammates gave him. We all thought it had something to do with his mobility. Just sayin'..

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

All I can say is watching pregame and during games as far as what each do, I concur it looks more like Marco would be the backup. Why the chart does not reflect it, I have no idea.

All I can say is watching pregame and during games as far as what each do, I concur it looks more like Marco would be the backup. Why the chart does not reflect it, I have no idea.
Maybe because teams have tape on him and nothing on Lainez… it’s prolly a really close 2 and 3 race… it’s not as clear as Ferentz says it is I bet. And maybe Lainez is looking better but it’s so close they keep Labas at 2… knowing if they need to send someone in it’s Lainez for reason I stated earlier.

I think we turned a corner. I think this group is gelling with all of the adversity they have been through.
Watch us win the Big championship. 😆
I actually might not be shocked. Lmao.
We do the Ohio State at Iowa 2017 thing in the Big Championship. 41-17 Iowa over Michigan or Ohio State. 4 picks, receivers with glue on their hands, Cooper 2 punt returns for tds, 240 yards rushing, Deacon 19-26 287 3tds no int.
That would be so Kirk! Lol
We do not have the athletes (healthy) to pull off a 2017 Ohio State like upset.

1) Found out that Labas is indeed a huge pothead and only gives a token effort to hide it from the coaches. Strike 1 under Kirk Ferentz.
2) Smoking weed isn't his biggest offense though because I also found out Labas has been choosing what team meetings he goes to. Under Kirk that is a cardinal sin, strike 2 and 3.

The disciplined family culture that Ferentz has built at Iowa has little tolerance for skipping team meetings and even though Kirk Ferentz knows his players smoke weed you don't wave that red flag in front of his face like Labas did. Skipping team meetings is not something that Kirk will tolerate, especially for a QB who is expected to lead the offense, and combined with his weed I think Kirk is having flashbacks of DJK.

My best guess is Labas will transfer at the end of the year, though I am surprised he hasn't entered the portal now.
Ha Ha - "token effort" - good one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT