ADVERTISEMENT

I would like to hear from Republicans or Centrists

When you manuever a coup d etat to steal the democratic nomination without earning a single vote or making a single speech, just like Josef Stalin did after Lenin’s death, you are a Marxist.

images

im-535576

This is pretty much exactly me. I've voted for Obama, Gary Johnson and even Kanye West not because I liked him as a candidate but because I didn't like the other candidates and feel strongly that we need a third party that has the same feelings I have. This year I'm going to vote for Trump. Not because I like him. It's not a popularity contest to me. He's a total buffoon and ego maniac. But when he was president everything was great. The last 4 years have been a total shit show in this country and Kamala will continue down that path.

I lived in San Francisco almost Kamalas entire career as DA and it was a mess. Everyone absolutely hated her. I don't know how she got this far in life but I couldn't vote for her to be president.

I've also seen what Biden's policies have done to our country in terms of illegals streaming across our borders and what it has done to cities.

Prosecuting your political opponents was ridiculous.

The endless lies in the media that cover up this administrations gaffes has also made me cringe. I realize all media lies but this is beyond embarrassing.

The fact that Kamala was the lowest approval VP in history should say something. Her interviews she's done over the years are appalling. The fact that she hasn't done any interviews since she has been nominated is absolutely laughable.

I think if she has to face world leaders they're not going to respect her and it will end up leading us into war. I have 3 sons in their teens and don't want them to have to fight some meaningless war to line the pockets of some politicians.

Trump wants peace and I think other countries are scared to do anything with him in office.

You wanted a centrists view so there you have it. I think Trump will win this election.

I'm not here to debate. I just answered your question.

im-535576

This is pretty much exactly me. I've voted for Obama, Gary Johnson and even Kanye West not because I liked him as a candidate but because I didn't like the other candidates and feel strongly that we need a third party that has the same feelings I have. This year I'm going to vote for Trump. Not because I like him. It's not a popularity contest to me. He's a total buffoon and ego maniac. But when he was president everything was great. The last 4 years have been a total shit show in this country and Kamala will continue down that path.

I lived in San Francisco almost Kamalas entire career as DA and it was a mess. Everyone absolutely hated her. I don't know how she got this far in life but I couldn't vote for her to be president.

I've also seen what Biden's policies have done to our country in terms of illegals streaming across our borders and what it has done to cities.

Prosecuting your political opponents was ridiculous.

The endless lies in the media that cover up this administrations gaffes has also made me cringe. I realize all media lies but this is beyond embarrassing.

The fact that Kamala was the lowest approval VP in history should say something. Her interviews she's done over the years are appalling. The fact that she hasn't done any interviews since she has been nominated is absolutely laughable.

I think if she has to face world leaders they're not going to respect her and it will end up leading us into war. I have 3 sons in their teens and don't want them to have to fight some meaningless war to line the pockets of some politicians.

Trump wants peace and I think other countries are scared to do anything with him in office.

You wanted a centrists view so there you have it. I think Trump will win this election.

I stopped reading when you said you voted for Ye.

The last four years have seen some of the most consequential legislation in decades shepherded through Congress. Record job growth. A surging stock market. Rising wages. Inflation has certainly been a problem but - read carefully here and try to comprehend - it was worldwide and higher in most advanced countries than here.

Trump - with the GOP controlling all of Congress for his first two years -couldn’t get shit done other than a deficit busting tax cut for the wealthiest Americans and companies. That’s literally it. We had Infrastructure Week after Infrastructure Week and never even saw a fvcking bill PROPOSED much less acted on. Biden got it done in nine months.

Whatever your reasons for voting for Trump, it has absolutely not one thing to do with what you claim here.
Yet she was elected to two terms as DA in San Fran taking 56% of the vote the first time and running unopposed for her second. Yeah…hated by everyone. Lol
More lol…you haven’t seen shit. Your blinders won’t allow it.
Prosecuting your political opponents was ridiculous
Convicted on 34 counts for fraud. Civilly liable for sexual abuse. Illegally took classified documents, stored them in fvcking bathrooms, lied about having them, and refused to return them despite multiple requests. Despite what SCOTUS says, the President is not above the law.
.The endless lies in the media that cover up this administrations gaffes has also made me cringe. I realize all media lies but this is beyond embarrassing.
Yet, Trump’s very public gaffes don’t even turn your head. GTFO.
The last VP had a mob swarming the Capitol chanting “Hang Mike Pence”. They even erected a gallows. GTFO II
She’s already “faced world leaders” on multiple occasions and, among our allies, has far greater respect than Cheeto ever did. She also doesn’t bow to the dictators of the world as Trump did.
Trump doesn’t give two shits about “peace”. Trump cares about Donald Trump and if he thought WW III would line his pockets, he’d be all in.
You guys have got to stop claiming the “centrist” or “moderate” title and then demonstrating you are anything but. It makes you look like a liar.
Good…you’re terrible at it.

Where you propose removing another 5 trillion dollars from the economy in new taxes and you propose taxing unrealized gains, when you want to limit even more of the American energy industry and you are trying to force people to buy and drive electric vehicles they don’t want, you are a Marxist.
Nope. You're still not at Marxism.

Reactions: Ree4
When you manuever a coup d etat to steal the democratic nomination without earning a single vote or making a single speech, just like Josef Stalin did after Lenin’s death, you are a Marxist.
Getting colder.

I think the Republicans are in a great spot and I think we have a legit shot at winning the popular vote.

Gen Z isn't as committed to Kamala as the dems would like and fortunately Black Americans are starting to see through the bullshit of the dem party, I think we will have more black males vote Republicans than ever before.

At some point, Kamala is going to have to answer questions, no dem is confident in that.

I will say Vance seems to be far less likable than I would have thought. I thought he would be a neutral with a great chance to be a 2 term president, I don't know that he can ever be the head of our ticket. I would be shocked if Tulsi isn't on the 2028 ticket, as things look today.

Walz, was he the only one that would say yes or was he the one they wanted and they really just didn't do any research?
+1000000 In Florida

And now,

Because our current system is working so well.
Our current system is mostly an ‘other people payer’ system, and sucks as consequence.

Imagine how convoluted grocery shopping would be if instead of buying what you want to eat you paid a predetermined amount for ‘food insurance’ and they provided a network of approved grocers and food retailers with layers of prior authorization, referral and review, and sometimes rejection, of your purchase intentions.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Our current system is mostly an ‘other people payer’ system, and sucks as consequence.

Imagine how convoluted grocery shopping would be if instead of buying what you want to eat you paid a predetermined amount for ‘food insurance’ and they provided a network of approved grocers and food retailers with layers of prior authorization, referral and review, and sometimes rejection, of your purchase intentions.
Wow - you invent new ways to show your ignorance.

Personally I think every big time politician is crooked as can be. Both sides. Unfortunately people are blinded by the media. Both sides.

I would love to see moderates across the board in both parties.
80% rule most people could meet in the middle but don't tell the media that.... They want us divided.

Reactions: WSC72
I’m GOP. I despise Trump. But Harris is awful too. A Marxist.

I think Trump squeaks in.

Your concept of Marxism is a punchline from a Stupid TV telecast. Come on, give us some Joseph McCarthy anti-Communist euphemisms.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT