ADVERTISEMENT

IC/CR divorce lawyer recommendations

The second and third lines are my wife and myself. Our kids are 17, 15, and 13, so our life will be radically different five and a half years from now. We have been conscientiously having discussions about life after the kids are gone to avoid the fourth. I think we're going to be good, but it's easy to see how relationships can become frayed beyond repair, especially if people in those relationships aren't being vigilant in maintaining them.
My spouse and I had begun that process when he passed away suddenly at 56. Our kids were in their early twenties and we had married three weeks after college graduation. We were kids who married and grew up together. But we’d had so many life experiences together and so many challenges with moving it had made us a team.
If you can’t value your shared life and transition to being each other’s best friend it’s going to be tough.

My spouse and I had begun that process when he passed away suddenly at 56. Our kids were in their early twenties and we had married three weeks after college graduation. We were kids who married and grew up together. But we’d had so many life experiences together and so many challenges with moving it had made us a team.
If you can’t value your shared life and transition to being each other’s best friend it’s going to be tough.
My husband and I were friends before we were a couple. We also married young and grew together. We share a lot of the same interests and were in sync on almost every life decision we made. We are a really good team which is what sustains the relationship.

I was really impressed by my ex’s tenderness and compassion tonight. I have a history of kidney stones and about 2:00 today started having pains. It was pretty acute quickly so I went to Urgent Care. That was worthless . The dip stick working wouldn’t prescribe flomax and thought it might be appendicitis even though I have had like 15 stones and had blood in urine

So when I got home I was in bad shape. Like on the floor in fetal position . The ex made my 13 year old daughter who was crying leave to go to her travel volleyball Super Bowl party. So I was left home . Called ambulance company and decided to drive myself to ER

Multiple stones , few shots of fentanyl and appointment to get stent put in tomorrow. I mean who is vile enough to pull that. Crazy

I was really impressed by my ex’s tenderness and compassion tonight. I have a history of kidney stones and about 2:00 today started having pains. It was pretty acute quickly so I went to Urgent Care. That was worthless . The dip stick working wouldn’t prescribe flomax and thought it might be appendicitis even though I have had like 15 stones and had blood in urine

So when I got home I was in bad shape. Like on the floor in fetal position . The ex made my 13 year old daughter who was crying leave to go to her travel volleyball Super Bowl party. So I was left home . Called ambulance company and decided to drive myself to ER

Multiple stones , few shots of fentanyl and appointment to get stent put in tomorrow. I mean who is vile enough to pull that. Crazy
I thought you were being serious at first. Then I couldn’t find the compassion. I will never understand cruelty.

So is this Alison Werner Smith good? Because for some reason I am leaning towards going with female

Go chat with her. Consultation is usually free. She wasn't my lawyer directly, but felt she did well for my ex. My ex tried to stick me with her lawyer fees and the judge said no. She was pricey from the numbers I saw but seemed like she was a good lawyer

I read somewhere that the largest increase in divorce in a single group was the “Silver Split”.
You get married young, you have kids,
Your career(s) are busy and you’re raising the family and that’s your existence.
They grow up and move out. You and a stranger are living together. Neither of you are the person who married that other person. The sex is not what it was.
Honest discussions about what happens next have to be open.
We're kind of the opposite. We started raising a family right out of grad school, and only recently got our time and money back now that our kids are in their mid 20s. We get to do all the fun stuff we couldn't when the kids were younger and are totally enjoying it.

I thought you were being serious at first. Then I couldn’t find the compassion. I will never understand cruelty.
I was surprised myself. Especially since I have history of stones and they can be nasty . And one of the stones is fairly large (8mm?) and is causing some fluid build up. It’s probably not moving without help, so nothing more satisfying to start the week than having a tube jammed up the pee hole

• Sad
Reactions: 3boysmom
I was surprised myself. Especially since I have history of stones and they can be nasty . And one of the stones is fairly large (8mm?) and is causing some fluid build up. It’s probably not moving without help, so nothing more satisfying to start the week than having a tube jammed up the pee hole
I hope you’re feeling better. I hear the pain is awful. Take care.

From what I have read in this thread her behavior is the kind of stuff you should be documenting. Being indifferent to you is one thing, I suppose, but inflicting trauma on your daughter during this event is something a judge should be aware of as the divorce proceeds.

From what I have read in this thread her behavior is the kind of stuff you should be documenting. Being indifferent to you is one thing, I suppose, but inflicting trauma on your daughter during this event is something a judge should be aware of as the divorce proceeds.

EdZachkary

Hey, I hear you loud and clear. Dealing with a hostile ex during a divorce is like navigating a stormy sea without a compass. It's tough, and having the right lawyer by your side can make all the difference. I went through a similar situation a while back, and having an aggressive lawyer who fought tooth and nail for my rights was a game-changer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT