ADVERTISEMENT

If Mitt Romney declared as an independent. Would you vote for him?

I would vote for:

• Romney over my first choice of Trump

• Romney over my first choice of Biden

• Biden

• Trump

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
As an independent, no way. I would probably consider it if he were the GOP nominee.

Exactly. Romney would be "running" as an independent, but he is Conservative through and through. He wouldn't present that stopper on much of the extreme R agenda. He would keep T out of the White House, which would be great, but really wouldn't be a counter to the crazy MAGA types as he aligns with them in many ways.

Voted for him the first go around as an R, but his "companies are people too" position has always irked me.

As an independent, no way. I would probably consider it if he were the GOP nominee.

If he forced both sides to the table to solve a long list of existing issues, then yes. If he is just going to be a more polished face on the same pro-billionaire, pro-corporate, hard right cultural religious agenda and completely ignore the difficulties of millions of regular people as both parties currently do, then hell no

If he forced both sides to the table to solve a long list of existing issues, then yes. If he is just going to be a more polished face on the same pro-billionaire, pro-corporate, hard right cultural religious agenda and completely ignore the difficulties of millions of regular people as both parties currently do, then hell no
I’m just curious why you say hell no to him if he is going to ignore the difficulties of millions of regular people as both parties currently do?
You’d rather look at/listen to Biden or Trump already treat Americans like crap again?
Personally I’d rather have someone new even if they continue to screw over the average American. I’m tired of bumbling Joe and arrogant Trump.

Reactions: Mister_Man
In other words, "no." Because although he may be a better Republican, he still stands for nearly all of the things that are wrong with the GOP. His rare statesmanlike acts have been modest and have scarcely risen above speaking the truth - and that not very loudly.

We have little enough chance of fixing the climate and democracy problems that top my list with Dems controlling White House and Congress. We have none if the Republicans own - and yes, "own" is the right word - all branches of government.

He's 77 years old. As soon as he entered the race, you would hear the maga scum repeat the same bullshit as they do about Biden.
77? He's a young 77. Strange how Biden aged so badly being so active (bike rides) and in good health for his age. My father's (RIP) health would really go down a notch after he had a bout of flu. He would just lose some of his activities and his memory would be worse. Trump has to be a ticking health bomb with this age/weight/diet but maybe it is genetics in the end.

✅ Romney
🚫 Biden
🚫 Trump
Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Dumb comment. Trump is 78.

It's not about how old Biden is. It's about how Biden's brain operates.
Trump aged less than any president since god knows when during his term. And I think we all know why. But he has had a lot of elderly moments even as president with the slurring and the glass of water episode. And it's a hell of a lot easier to be more "spot-on" when everything is either the best or worst with his non-intellectual greatest hits riffs. Rinse and repeat.

So more ****ing clown show games to defeat the evil Orange Man Bad? Hell naw!! You peter puffers better wrap your lips around the fact you're not cheating your way out of this election like the last election!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT