ADVERTISEMENT

How can anyone vote Democrat?

Never committrd rape? 😂😂😂😂The only thing you accomplished was proving you are just a cultist for the party of sadness (Democrat). BTW DJT has never committed rape.

Your fascination with men's cocks is evident but scary.
Hahahahaha, THAT ?? is your defense of Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser? Never committed rape? How do you know? He has ADMITTED to being a SEXUAL ABUSER. ADMITTED. And been found in court to be a SEXUAL ABUSER. In court. SEXUAL ABUSER. And fined MILLIONS for it. Keep on defending THAT, and loving a SEXUAL ABUSER. Wow!!

Reactions: Ree4 and torbee
Hahahahaha, THAT ?? is your defense of Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser? Never committed rape? How do you know? He has ADMITTED to being a SEXUAL ABUSER. ADMITTED. And been found in court to be a SEXUAL ABUSER. In court. SEXUAL ABUSER. And fined MILLIONS for it. Keep on defending THAT, and loving a SEXUAL ABUSER. Wow!!
He'll be our next President, get used to it!

Jan6_lead_2.gif

I won’t vote for a party who supports Bernie Sanders and The Squad. Donald Trump is far from perfect but he will let me live my life and let keep my property.

Reactions: Scruddy
Typing that is the most work you have ever done. You must be all tucker out. You’ve had a big day being an internet tough guy.
Careful, it'll get triggered when it sees the word "tucker".

Funny how the cult claims trumpnis deep throating putin when Ukraine only loses territory to putin when biden is in the Whitehouse. I'm sure the hivemind will recognize that detail any day now.. lol

Sightseeing.

Give the left their spotlight for attacks on dc too (even though they're also responsible for j6, see Nancy Pelosi taking responsibility on camera)

"Disrupting trump's oath" sounds an awful lot like insurrection btw

Putin prefers Biden. Just saying....
BULLSHIT

Reactions: funksouljon
Laughing at the fact that you somehow believe that the two things remotely belong in the same conversation. Color me shocked.
Obstructing an official proceeding is not insurrection in your worldview anymore? Democrats were responsible for both btw

Reactions: Hawkman34
I won’t vote for a party who supports Bernie Sanders and The Squad. Donald Trump is far from perfect but he will let me live my life and let keep my property.
DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD ARE RUINING DA COUNTRY AND THEY MUST BE STOPPED BEFORE THEY STEAL DA NEXT ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY OF YOU MARXIST LIBS ARE WELCOME TO COME TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, ENJOY AND ICE COLD CAN OF SPRITE, AND LEARN ABOUT MAGA AND HOW WE'RE GONNA SAVE AMERICA FROM DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSE LIBS WHO EAT SEMEN AND SOY AND WORSHIP DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA LINDSAY LOHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the dems have reached critical mass when a liberal engages in a homophobic attack and over 40 liberal posters like or love that homophobic attack.

@FlickShagwell and others revealing to everyone who they are.
LOL. You are so stupid you believe there are male lesbians. What an idiot? Or just a victim(we know all of you maga scum are victims) of early onset dementia? Or both?

How long till the dims tell us Kamala is capable of leadership? I wouldn't be surprised if other big names on the left want to take trump on at this point if biden bails. Losing to trump would be political suicide and they're starting the race late (may be a good thing or bad thing depending).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT