ADVERTISEMENT

If the fetal heartbeat bill passes, what happens to the University of Iowa OB-GYN residency?

Go fact-check how much we are paying per-detainee at privatized ICE detention centers; it's >$100 a day. For infants and children, you can probably multiply that by at least 2x.

When you can get the legislation passed to provide 100% of the support needed for EXISTING children, we can have the discussion about supporting UNWANTED children.

First of all a child isn't an ICE detainee. You don't need to pay guards to guard a child. And also given that it's privatized you are also paying so the detention company can make a profit.

Trust me I want to take care of the children that are born too. But in the meantime killing children in the womb isn't the answer.

I understand that; I respect that.

99% of America isn't "you".

It's sad that people put money ahead of lives. It's sad that people look at people of another race and disabled human beings as being lesser life forms. Both of those are a big part of why we have abortion in the first place.

First of all a child isn't an ICE detainee. You don't need to pay guards to guard a child.

Yes, you do. We just don't call them "guards" we call them "baby sitters". And the ratios of sitters to children are most assuredly HIGHER than guards to detainees.

And also given that it's privatized you are also paying so the detention company can make a profit.

You don't think this will end up being "privatized" too? You're dreaming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT