ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump loses....

Are you not familiar with Biden’s reputation over the years in the Senate? He was known as a deal maker and a person who helped his colleagues on both sides of the aisle find enough common ground to get things passed.
Thats not my question. Who on the repub side would he compromise with? And if he does history shows us that Trump will stop the outcome of the compromise

I think Jews, in general, tend to be especially leery of populist movements and demagogic politicians. In times of social strife and tension, Jews are usually among the first to be scapegoated.

Although, he hasn't been openly antisemitic, Trump is a demagogue's demagogue. He is also notorious for turning on his "friends" and throwing them under the bus.
He frequently peddles anti-Semitic tropes, including tweets featuring the Star of David and dollar signs. He tells Jews to vote for him or they aren’t good Jews. He hands out with people like Nick Fuentes, who is about as anti-Semitic as you can get.

I don't think Trump is anti-semitic, or even particularly racist. I do think he is willing to ingratiate himself with antisemites and racists to gain their adulation (ego gratification) and he is willing to exploit both to pit different groups against one another. He is a cynical demagogue whose political positions are dictated by the demands of his malignant narcissism.

Tom. You poor thing. I’m glad you post pics instead of trying to write out a coherent thought. The pics work better for you, huh?
You’ve proven repeatedly you’re not intelligent enough to understand them. If I could post in crayon for you I would. Trump voters can generally read things in crayon.

I don't think Trump is anti-semitic, or even particularly racist. I do think he is willing to ingratiate himself with antisemites and racists to gain their adulation (ego gratification) and he is willing to exploit both to pit different groups against one another. He is a cynical demagogue whose political positions are dictated by the demands of his malignant narcissism.

Trump is 100% racist and anti-semitic according to almost everyone that knows him like his niece Mary Trump and ghost writer Charles Leerhsen.

Apparently, Trump said the "N" word multiple times on "The Apprentice" and it was deleted.

You’ve proven repeatedly you’re not intelligent enough to understand them. If I could post in crayon for you I would. Trump voters can generally read things in crayon.

Tom from the top rope with the mansplainin’!

Oh my God. Are you older than 17?

goldie. He says he is going to take over the judicial branch to weaponize it against his enemies. Fascism in a bottle. This may be bluster and shit to appeal to his ignorant followers, but this is a democratic republic, and this is a candidate for President with a criminal record, running to stay out of prison.

He is so full of shit and has been so nonsensical we have become immune to his hyperbole and pass off his ridiculousness. No one can sort out his disjointed crap: what is real and what is incredulous? This, a candidate for President of the United States of America. And he actually has a chance to win. Unreal.

How can we possibly keep this in perspective?

If he loses, we will look at this retroactively with embarrassment.

If he wins, OMG!

goldie. He says he is going to take over the judicial branch to weaponize it against his enemies. Fascism in a bottle. This may be bluster and shit to appeal to his ignorant followers, but this is a democratic republic, and this is a candidate for President with a criminal record, running to stay out of prison.

He is so full of shit and has been so nonsensical we have become immune to his hyperbole and pass off his ridiculousness. No one can sort out his disjointed crap: what is real and what is incredulous? This, a candidate for President of the United States of America. And he actually has a chance to win. Unreal.

How can we possibly keep this in perspective?

If he loses, we will look at this retroactively with embarrassment.

If he wins, OMG!
He CAN’T take over the Judiciary. Please tell me you don’t believe that.
I don’t buy anything either one of these yo-yos are trying to sell.

Holy christ. Are you listening? Maybe he's spewing hyperbole. But he's running for President, has support from Republicans up and down and he's saying these things.

I'm not trying to sell anything or making it up. He put this out. Made it clear. Put his enemies in prison. He had Barr on a string and as unethical as Barr was, and as far as he overreached for him, he eventually told the Orange Turd to fcvk off.

Holy christ. Are you listening? Maybe he's spewing hyperbole. But he's running for President, has support from Republicans up and down and he's saying these things.

I'm not trying to sell anything or making it up. He put this out. Made it clear. Put his enemies in prison. He had Barr on a string and as unethical as Barr was, and as far as he overreached for him, he eventually told the Orange Turd to fcvk off.
He is spewing hyperbole and fresh loads of 💩 every day.
Meanwhile KH is just spewing it too. It’s just appealing to her constituents.
Are you listening?

THEY JUST GAVE HIM IMMUNITY!!! For the love of God pay attention! He had 3 justices picked for him. You’re too intelligent to be this damn ignorant. 3-4 conservative justices will absolutely do what The Heritage Foundation says. They’re bought and it isn’t difficult to see it.

Are you listening?
Watch From Russia With Lev on YouTube and tell us Kamala is the same. You support truly evil and vile humans. Your party is lead by them. By all accounts Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are good people. It’s not both sides.

Are you listening?

You'd better hope to hell he loses. It's your constituency that will elect him. Nothing is beyond him, not because he's smart; because he's stupid.

He'll test immunity knowing courts will protect him. Sometimes you really surprise me.

“If I don’t win this election — and the Jewish people would really have a lot to do with that if that happens, because, at 40%, that means 60% of the people are voting for the enemy..."

Somebody did that math for him.
IF? I believe he means WHEN. Crazy Filthy Don has showed the world what an idiotic lying prick he has become, and doesn't deserve anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Paris
And people wonder how Hitler took over

Limbaugh's Four Corners of Deceit is the conservative's philosophical bible.

academics: resent education
If it's science, it's automatically false.
If mainstream media publishes, airs it, it's untrue
government involvement in any aspect

It was not only his premises but examples and explanations. It is worth researching this "episode" to see the stuff Limbaugh was peddling to his cult, but the thoughtful analysis Hayes applied to it.

You'd better hope to hell he loses. It's your constituency that will elect him. Nothing is beyond him, not because he's smart; because he's stupid.

He'll test immunity knowing courts will protect him. Sometimes you really surprise me.
He’ll test the courts? Really? Like Joe’s doing with student loan forgiveness despite the Court telling him no? Twice?
Maybe you should be surprised I haven’t forgotten that?

• Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris

He’ll test the courts? Really? Like Joe’s doing with student loan forgiveness despite the Court telling him no? Twice?
THEY JUST GAVE HIM IMMUNITY!!! For the love of God pay attention! He had 3 justices picked for him. You’re too intelligent to be this damn ignorant. 3-4 conservative justices will absolutely do what The Heritage Foundation says. They’re bought and it isn’t difficult to see it.
They said the President not DJT is immune and that INCLUDES the current President and all future Presidents. Did you miss that part?

They said the President not DJT is immune and that INCLUDES the current President and all future Presidents. Did you miss that part?
Think really hard here. Which guy would use this? Which guy needs it?? Be smarter. Use logic.

Reactions: SB_SB
And - again - has any other president made it policy to try and overturn a free and fair election? Fake electors? Asking a state AG to “find” enough votes to give him the state’s EC? Sending a mob to storm the Capitol to prevent the certification of an election? Would you say those do or do not fall within the scope of a president’s official duties? Trump thinks they do and thus he can do that with impunity. What say you?

And this is just idiotic. Setting policy absolutely falls within the official duties of a president. That SCOTUS ruling isn’t even on the table with the loan forgiveness program.

Watch From Russia With Lev on YouTube and tell us Kamala is the same. You support truly evil and vile humans. Your party is lead by them. By all accounts Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are good people. It’s not both sides.
Goldmom would never watch From Russia With Lev. She might deflect that it’s proof that our system works. The underlying crime and political corruption by her guy can easily be wished away by saying with great strain to the system Trump didn’t succeed.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Trump is 100% racist and anti-semitic according to almost everyone that knows him like his niece Mary Trump and ghost writer Charles Leerhsen.

Apparently, Trump said the "N" word multiple times on "The Apprentice" and it was deleted.

If this exists on tape and it hasn't been released yet that is amazing.

WTF?

goldie, we're talking the Orange Turd taking total control. The prick is running for President and announcing he will. No concern? He has immunity and may have congressional approval everything he does. He'll be a one termer, probably will die within 4 years, and we'll be left with an inept, equally comical clown to deal with.

I can't figure why a retired educator has difficulty applying logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT