ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump loses....

Face it, both options are a roll of the dice,.. buckle up and vote people.
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

WTF?

goldie, we're talking the Orange Turd taking total control. The prick is running for President and announcing he will. No concern? He has immunity and may have congressional approval everything he does. He'll be a one termer, probably will die within 4 years, and we'll be left with an inept, equally comical clown to deal with.

I can't figure why a retired educator has difficulty applying logic.
And I can’t figure why you don’t seem to grasp what I’m saying, unless you’ve been given instructions to insist that he will indeed do these things (or even try to) and that others will meekly accept it.
In fact you don’t really answer my question and instead turn it around to an insult.
And the mental ingrates who give you a like are the usual suspects.

SIAP...In an interview with Sharyl Attkisson this weekend, Trump stated he will not run in 2028 if he loses in November.
Two possibilities here...
1. He knows he can't scam people a fourth time or...
2. He thinks he'll be in prison or dead.

SIAP...In an interview with Sharyl Attkisson this weekend, Trump stated he will not run in 2028 if he loses in November.
Two possibilities here...
1. He knows he can't scam people a fourth time or...
2. He thinks he'll be in prison or dead.
Let's ****ing hope he's not lying.

With that said, there's a 100% chance someone close to him will run in 2028, with him vocally backing and taking 100% of the credit for whoever it is.

Reactions: Tom Paris
And I can’t figure why you don’t seem to grasp what I’m saying, unless you’ve been given instructions to insist that he will indeed do these things (or even try to) and that others will meekly accept it.
In fact you don’t really answer my question and instead turn it around to an insult.

Well, we're on different planes of thought processes. Or are you confusing my posts with someone else's?

He CAN’T take over the Judiciary. Please tell me you don’t believe that.
I don’t buy anything either one of these yo-yos are trying to sell.

He is spewing hyperbole and fresh loads of 💩 every day.
Meanwhile KH is just spewing it too. It’s just appealing to her constituents.
Are you listening?

"He’ll test the courts? Really? Like Joe’s doing with student loan forgiveness despite the Court telling him no? Twice?
Maybe you should be surprised I haven’t forgotten that?

I don't see how our conversations as you describe fits your last post. If you're asking me if I believe he is capable of destroying the framework of our institutions, such as the Justice Department, absolutely. And you are a fool to believe it WILL NOT happen. Like Watergate we were few characters away from disaster in the Orange Turd's presidency. If the majority of the Justice Department personnel had not defied the Orange Turd at the critical moment, who knows where we'd be. If he stacks the Department with lapdogs unwilling to stand when the idiot makes the inevitable calls, there will be no recourse.

If you're asking me if I believe he is capable of destroying the framework of our institutions, such as the Justice Department, absolutely. And you are a fool to believe it WILL NOT happen. Like Watergate we were few characters away from disaster in the Orange Turd's presidency. If the majority of the Justice Department personnel had not defied the Orange Turd at the critical moment, who knows where we'd be. If he stacks the Department with lapdogs unwilling to stand when the idiot makes the inevitable calls, there will be no recourse.

What is the recourse when a prosecutor brings a bogus case?

Isn’t the jury system and appeals our recourse?

Or do we think a jury will convict whomever the Justice Dept drags in front of them?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad of a human being do you think Trump is? 10 being the worst. This might help us less intelligent people figure out why your posts STILL defend the guy.

What is the recourse when a prosecutor brings a bogus case?

Isn’t the jury system and appeals our recourse?

Or do we think a jury will convict whomever the Justice Dept drags in front of them?
He’s not going to be reasonable. Or acknowledge what I’m saying.

trump has no limits, remember, he tried to get his VP hung. That is North Korea type leadership, don't like what your leaders are doing, kill them. When in history have you ever seen so many republicans voting against the republican candidate. There is a problem and I believe you used to see it. You used to know the dangers of trump. I'm not sure what has happened that has changed your views.

trump has no limits, remember, he tried to get his VP hung. That is North Korea type leadership, don't like what your leaders are doing, kill them. When in history have you ever seen so many republicans voting against the republican candidate. There is a problem and I believe you used to see it. You used to know the dangers of trump. I'm not sure what has happened that has changed your views.
This! 40 of what, 44 members of his administration are voting against him? How in the everliving hell can so many Americans continue to be duped by this guy? He doesn't even pretend to care about Americans. It's all about him and nonstop lying. Even when he said, "I don't care about you, I just want your vote.", at a rally, that didn't lose him any of his freaking followers.

Some people hate Democrats with such a passion without even realizing they're the only ones at least trying to level the playing field for everyone here.

You don’t think Trump knew how manipulative he was being and how easily influenced the idiots who idolize him are?

According to a report by a Republican-led subcommittee of the House Committee on Administration, between 6:30 a.m. and 7:15 a.m., the group constructed the platform and two main pillars of the gallows, only leaving off the crossbeam.
The report said the crossbeam and a bright orange noose were added during the 1 p.m. hour on Jan. 6, as the rioting and the siege of the Capitol began.
The subcommittee's report also said, "At approximately 1:00 p.m., the group of five returned to the scene and the presumed leader, now wearing a baseball cap, installed the final crossbeam and added the noose made of bright orange rope. Shortly after construction was complete, all five men left the grounds."

The circumstances of the gallows construction strike me as.... odd.

He’s not going to be reasonable. Or acknowledge what I’m saying.

Ok. I try to do everything to keep on a sane level since I enjoy debate. You think I'm not reasonable and don't acknowledge what you're saying.

What exactly are you saying that I've haven't refuted on a rationale level. We can have different opinions understanding it's not a win/loss gladiator battle. It's a verbal (text) debate/discussion.

No swords through the heart.

I guess our disagreement centers on the Orange Turd's credibility, honesty and sincerity. You can characterize it differently by minimizing the trust issue by claiming its "bluster" and hyperbole. But this is national politics - not a game.

We deserve adults acting like adults. If you place Harris on equal footing in the exaggeration/hyperbole arena with the Orange Turd you are not engaging in serious conversation.

Disagreeing with issues and policy is totally different than disagreeing with seriousness, credibility and character.

According to a report by a Republican-led subcommittee of the House Committee on Administration, between 6:30 a.m. and 7:15 a.m., the group constructed the platform and two main pillars of the gallows, only leaving off the crossbeam.
The report said the crossbeam and a bright orange noose were added during the 1 p.m. hour on Jan. 6, as the rioting and the siege of the Capitol began.
The subcommittee's report also said, "At approximately 1:00 p.m., the group of five returned to the scene and the presumed leader, now wearing a baseball cap, installed the final crossbeam and added the noose made of bright orange rope. Shortly after construction was complete, all five men left the grounds."

The circumstances of the gallows construction strike me as.... odd.
Great.

But I am talking about all the reckless and incendiary rhetoric Trump was spewing for two months about a “stollen” election and how democracy was being taken away from his supporters and that Mike Pence was ostensibly allowing it to happen.

He she or it has no face. It’s not allowed in the basement boiler room.
Social media is becoming ridiculous and it has to be called out.
Wow, that's quite the response. trump supporters have become ridiculous and they need to be called out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT