ADVERTISEMENT

If we had Purdy we would be unbeaten.

Unranked on the road against top 10 team, I like the call. Purdy made a bad read
He put the ball right in the midsection of his Receiver. Could have been caught, maybe should have been, and there was definite contact before the ball got there.

There is no such thing as a bad read in the Big 12. Everyone is open, on every play.

Reactions: Kurt Warner
He put the ball right in the midsection of his Receiver. Could have been caught, maybe should have been, and there was definite contact before the ball got there.

There is no such thing as a bad read in the Big 12. Everyone is open, on every play.
Except his huge tight end that had nobody within 4 yards.

threw 5 TDs no picks on the road against #9 team in the country. Stanley would never do that.

Iowa fans by and large are heavily biased morons. I hate our fanbase sometimes.
That Oklahoma defense is terrible. Also, aren’t you from the same idiot fan base that claims a ‘phantom’ holding call prevented the clones from beating Iowa earlier this year? LOL!

That Oklahoma defense is terrible. Also, aren’t you from the same idiot fan base that claims a ‘phantom’ holding call prevented the clones from beating Iowa earlier this year? LOL!
If you're talking to me, I'm a life long Hawk fan and not even close to being an idiot.

If you're talking to me, I'm a life long Hawk fan and not even close to being an idiot.
I don’t think I was responding to you, was I?

Good play call. TE was wide open, Purdy made a bad read.
We would not be unbeaten b/c the strength & conditioning coaches kid is starting at MLB.
Lol bad read? He read the play as best he could with a guy barrelling down on him and he made a perfect freaking throw between 2 defenders that should've been caught. Throwing back into the defender in the backfield with him would've been impossible.
Just because Brock Huard said "so and so" was open does not mean he made a "bad read." It means a guy was open and it was too bad the pressure was there because he would've had it.

TE was wiiiiide open.
Not really. He was coming open just as Brock was winding up to throw it. And he was in the blind spot where the defensive lineman was in the backfield with him, so let's stop this nonsense about how the TE was wide open and should've been the read. So many freakin armchair QBs thinking this is Madden

Lol bad read? He read the play as best he could with a guy barrelling down on him and he made a perfect freaking throw between 2 defenders that should've been caught. Throwing back into the defender in the backfield with him would've been impossible.
Just because Brock Huard said "so and so" was open does not mean he made a "bad read." It means a guy was open and it was too bad the pressure was there because he would've had it.
Who the F is brock Hurd?
I watched the replay & saw the TE wide open, chill out bra!
I would take purdy over our QB in a hot second

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT