ADVERTISEMENT

If you are better off now than you were 4 years ago

The dems would just as soon wallow in their own shit than admit that an overwhelming majority of Americans are worse off.

They'll NEVER be honest about it because Rhonda needs her fifth abortion.

The dems would just as soon wallow in their own shit than admit that an overwhelming majority of Americans are worse off.

Than four years ago today!?!

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

Way better off thanks to the stock market's historic gains, skyrocketing my portfolio just as I retired. No work, big retirement portfolio, lots of travel. Yep. Way better off.

Way better off thanks to the stock market's historic gains, skyrocketing my portfolio just as I retired. No work, big retirement portfolio, lots of travel. Yep. Way better off.
Oh gosh, I didn’t even include the change in my net worth; I was just going off annual comp. Probably increased 200% if you include overall financial position.

Reactions: sabula

Because....Trump...Couldn't....Have...Failed....Worse....During...A....Pandemic. And then the next President tries to take on the endless disasters he was left with the GOP sabotaged, blocked and stood in his way openly rooting for him to fail. Today and its whys. Period

GOP to poor inner city folks: “Suck it up and work harder. Stop being so lazy and dependent on the government.”

Also GOP: “Everything is so unfair, why isn’t the government doing more for us?”

It’s almost like there’s some reason(s) they like to talk out of two sides of their mouth on this topic.

GOP to poor inner city folks: “Suck it up and work harder. Stop being so lazy and dependent on the government.”

Also GOP: “Everything is so unfair, why isn’t the government doing more for us?”

It’s almost like there’s some reason(s) they like to talk out of two sides of their mouth on this topic.

That's quite the false narrative you two are running with.

A+

37%... that's the maga base. Of course they may be worse off. Their unemployment ran out. ADC checks stopped. Got fired at McDonald's, Fox News told them they had been lying to them all along, STILL no wall, Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser with 34 felon convictions, no potential employer will accept their Trump University 'diploma', Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser hundreds of millions $ in fines, the price of bib overalls is higher, and the trailer leaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT