ADVERTISEMENT

In 4 years you won't have to vote again....

@BrianNole777

Do you think Trump is the actual anti-Christ?

I have always believed that to be fiction but I am beginning to wonder if it might actually be true. I don’t know how else to explain all the rabid followers Trump has without missing a beat.

This is just nuts.

Where is the TDS (Trump Dick Suckers) crew?

@Scruddy, @BDE420, @NorthernHawkeye ?

I want to read a good spin on this.

My guess is Trump’s rhetoric is going to get even crazier the closer to the election we get.
I got this feeling one of these times he's going to slip - even worse than he already is - and going to say "once I'm crowned king ...." (or dictator, or whatever other insane delusion he has).

@BrianNole777

Do you think Trump is the actual anti-Christ?

I have always believed that to be fiction but I am beginning to wonder if it might actually be true. I don’t know how else to explain all the rabid followers Trump has without missing a beat.

This is just nuts.
I don't think so but I'm far from an expert on the anti-christ.

I think the anti-christ is supposed to persecute Christians. The early Christians thought it was Nero.

@RagnarLothbrok he's literally claiming he will fix the country so well that they can stay home/not vote in the future. It's a ridiculous claim but if you're making the mental leap to "he's a tyrant and never leaving office!" Then you have actual TDS (not the gay kind your mind went running to for some weird reason). He's a fossil already, and his age should be disqualifying in a sane world. Even if he intended to stay around forever that means maybe 6 years total lol. We Don't live in a sane world so we get ridiculous comments like this. Carry on with the pearl clutching though, ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and TC Nole OX
@RagnarLothbrok he's literally claiming he will fix the country so well that they can stay home/not vote in the future. It's a ridiculous claim but if you're making the mental leap to "he's a tyrant and never leaving office!" Then you have actual TDS (not the gay kind your mind went running to for some weird reason). He's a fossil already, and his age should be disqualifying in a sane world. Even if he intended to stay around forever that means maybe 6 years total lol. We Don't live in a sane world so we get ridiculous comments like this. Carry on with the pearl clutching though, ladies.
FINALLY!! Page 2. You’re slipping, man

he's literally claiming he will fix the country so well that they can stay home/not vote in the future.
Pete Davidson Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

If that's the case it's too bad the shooter missed.
There will be more attempts against Trump.

You could easily make a case that he's the most hated person in this country.

And I think it will trigger that civil war some have already predicted.
But Trump can end this by not being such a despicable prick.

Reactions: Tom Paris

Sadly,

i-think-theres-no-end-to-this-neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

Reactions: BrianNole777
No, you are 100% correct.

If this doesn’t wake up the Trump Dick Suckers crew, nothing will.

I think we're on #143,157 obvious wake-up calls by now. They will not admit that they could ever make a mistake as aggregious as supporting an obvious strong-man that represents all of the made up dangers they project on others.

It's weird that he hasn't gotten more threats than he has.

Couple ideas...

1. We're a bunch of pussies that live online and talk a tough game but do nothing. Politics is just entertainment and not conviction. If this was 1955 he'd have been taken out by now.

2. An overwhelming majority of the people that would take him out are politically aligned with him.

@RagnarLothbrok he's literally claiming he will fix the country so well that they can stay home/not vote in the future. It's a ridiculous claim but if you're making the mental leap to "he's a tyrant and never leaving office!" Then you have actual TDS
That's🎉🐿️.

Not party squirrel. But that's so generous. You have to admit that if he's not thinking this he's running it right up to the edge of forcing everybody to question it.

That's🎉🐿️.

Not party squirrel. But that's so generous. You have to admit that if he's not thinking this he's running it right up to the edge of forcing everybody to question it.
I don't think trump thinks that much at all. Somehow he's still managed to lap biden and Kamala, though. We live in clown world.

The only excuse I can even feasibly see Rs using to explain this is that Trump doesn't really mean this, he's just frustrated that Harris is getting all the attention, so he's saying shocking things to try getting some back. In which case, why would you ever trust a guy like that with the keys to the country?

The only excuse I can even feasibly see Rs using to explain this is that Trump doesn't really mean this, he's just frustrated that Harris is getting all the attention, so he's saying shocking things to try getting some back. In which case, why would you ever trust a guy like that with the keys to the country?
I would say you have explained it better than our resident republicans have. Except for scruddy and kf, the rest are apparently going to blindly sit this one out.

Reactions: Huey Grey
We have checks and balances for a reason. Trump can spout all the crazy BS he wants but he doesn't have royal decree powers.

He knows what he needs to do. Schedule F is the starting point. He's going to make tens of thousands of government workers report directly to him. They will be forced to do things they refused to do last time.

I don't think so but I'm far from an expert on the anti-christ.

I think the anti-christ is supposed to persecute Christians. The early Christians thought it was Nero.

This was going to be my argument I think the author of Revelation is talking about the Romans. They is arguably the general consensus of critical scholars.

We have 4 years of experience with Trump at the helm, if he was going to declare dictatorial powers, he would have done so during a crisis like covid... instead he left the decisions up to the states. It was Joey who tried to force everyone to be experimented on

He knows what he needs to do. Schedule F is the starting point. He's going to make tens of thousands of government workers report directly to him. They will be forced to do things they refused to do last time.
You mean like take this shot or your fired?

Some of you guys wouldn't know real fascism if it was jabbed into your arms

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT