ADVERTISEMENT

Injury Report Please...and Thank You!

Nashville_Hawkeye

HR All-American
Dec 31, 2015
Nashville
Greetings Hawks: Can one of you connected people provide an updated injury report on our potential starting 12-15 guys. I've always heard Ayala's name discussed? Are there more? Also, to the best of your knowledge - aside from the gambling deal - is there anything else out there (i.e., RS, ORS, etc., that would keep those same 12-15 guys from starting once we determine who the final 10 will be? Thank you.

Yeah, you're not going to get an injury update from Tom and definitely no specifics on an injury.
As far as I know everyone is healthy and feeling good, but it's early in the season.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
between wrestling in High school, college and all the years of coaching and doing clinics my body cracks , pops and creaks like a rusty old truck and lets not even mention the exhaust pipe emissions...hahaha But i wouldn't be half the man I've become if it wasn't for wrestling. It is the best decision i ever made and still helps me make great choices on a daily basis.

It's not really anyone's business and iowa has always been hush hush on the topic.
I'm not looking for insider information; I'm just curious if any of you local fellas have seen Ayala walking, jogging, running stairs, doing pull-ups, etc. I'm looking for the blatant stuff not HIPAA violation information or close hold type stuff.

Reactions: Libertylover
I recently received a pretty bad diagnosis as well. The doctor said I have the most profound case of elongated penis he’s ever seen.
Too bad it was accompanied by that serious case of pencil dick. The good news is that you now have your own slim jim every place you go. No more locking yourself out of the car. ;)

Ok, I give. I've never ever heard them called rockfish, but videos don't lie. :)
Above the mason-dixon line they are Striped Bass, below they are Rockfish. In the South you'll out yourself as a yankee if you call them Strippers. I'm a yankee, but I fish for them in the Chesapeake so as the saying goes, when in Rome...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Above the mason-dixon line they are Stripped Bass, below they are Rockfish. In the South you'll out yourself as a yankee if you call them Strippers. I'm a yankee, but I fish for them in the Chesapeake so as the saying goes, when in Rome...
I have not fished the Chesapeake yet, looking forward to hitting that area soon. I will still call them Stripers though LOL

Above the mason-dixon line they are Stripped Bass, below they are Rockfish. In the South you'll out yourself as a yankee if you call them Strippers. I'm a yankee, but I fish for them in the Chesapeake so as the saying goes, when in Rome...
Do the rockfish build your confidence, take your money, and leave you with empty pockets and no phone number, or is that just the strippers?

People misspelling ‘stripers’ as ‘strippers’ and ‘shiners’ as ‘shinners’ is a perpetual joy & sadness in life all at the same time.

Reactions: Trapper85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT