ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's team bracing for special counsel's report on classified docs

Yes, Chis, we know. This is how you view Biden.

Joe Biden GIF
Joe Biden Deal With It GIF by The Democrats
Happy Joe Biden GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee
Joe Biden Deal With It GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee
one GIF
He's actually a good President and his administration has done a damn good job with a literal continued coup still happening in the Congress. The GOP is trying to obstruct and provide chaos to undermine said administration and they've still governed well. His administration stands in the way of autocracy, period. This isn't remotely difficult.

Am I in love w voting for Biden? No, but if the other option is Trump it's irresponsible not to. Watch this video & tell me how Trump is a viable option. He's gonna scream that it's rigged again. Why the GOP has embraced his brand of bullying bullshit I'll never understand.
Thanks for getting something that isn't hard.

He's actually a good President and his administration has done a damn good job with a literal continued coup still happening in the Congress. The GOP is trying to obstruct and provide chaos to undermine said administration and they've still governed well. His administration stands in the way of autocracy, period. This isn't remotely difficult.
I don't care what the GOP is doing and he hasn't done a bad job up to this point (mostly due to the staff around him). You honestly believe his mental capacity and physical ability won't decline further over the next 5 years? You think in 2027 Joe Biden is going to be knocking it out of the park? Sure, he'll be able to sign some legislation with a little coaxing and direction on where to sign, but what about interaction(s) with foreign leaders?

I'm not worried about hand-holding to sign an infrastructure bill, the staff will Bernie Lomax him (they already are). Sitting down with Trumpesque-type leaders that run NK, Russia, etc. will eat a frail Joe Biden for lunch. Why do you not care? Too bad Dianne Feinstein wasn't still around...we could send her to Moscow.

I kept seeing people post about Biden's stuttering issue, so I went back to the archives and watched speech after speech and he actually does very well.

Just look at him here:

Compared to here:

Correct,.. Biden had a speech impediment as a child, overcame it, grew up, became a politician, got old, became senile, and now suddenly he has a speech impediment again,.. Funny shit.

Oh

Must not exist then, and he was faking it all along....

🙄
No, I think the more accurate view is it is something he had to overcome and kudos to him for doing such a great job. What anyone not wearing thick blue glasses is seeing are lapses of memory, confusion, slowness, and gaffes common with confabulation. I've not seen him stutter in the traditional sense.

I'm sorry you don't view Biden's public speaking ability in a favorable light prior to his current decline. But feel free to post some Mel Tillis-type speaking engagements.

On a related note, this was interesting and ironic.

No, I think the more accurate view is it is something he had to overcome

It is not something you ever "completely overcome"
It is always there, and you have to consciously work against the problem.

Which, I'm sure is harder as you get older.

No, I think the more accurate view is it is something he had to overcome and kudos to him for doing such a great job. What anyone not wearing thick blue glasses is seeing are lapses of memory, confusion, slowness, and gaffes common with confabulation. I've not seen him stutter in the traditional sense.

I'm sorry you don't view Biden's public speaking ability in a favorable light prior to his current decline. But feel free to post some Mel Tillis-type speaking engagements.

On a related note, this was interesting and ironic.

You can "read up" on another public figure who still has a stutter, but is able to keep it under control.

But he STILL hesitates when speaking

Special counsel who scrutinized Biden’s memory to come under spotlight​

Special counsel Robert Hur will testify before House lawmakers Tuesday over his investigation into President Biden’s handling of classified documents.

While Hur cleared Biden of wrongdoing, his report was at times critical of the president’s actions and particularly harsh in its assessment of Biden’s memory.

Special counsel who scrutinized Biden’s memory to come under spotlight​

Special counsel Robert Hur will testify before House lawmakers Tuesday over his investigation into President Biden’s handling of classified documents.

While Hur cleared Biden of wrongdoing, his report was at times critical of the president’s actions and particularly harsh in its assessment of Biden’s memory.

I don’t know what Chis had planned for today, but whatever it was just got canceled.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I don’t know what Chis had planned for today, but whatever it was just got canceled.
It'll be interesting to see how the D's handle this. If I had to bet they'll concentrate of the parts of the report that exonerate Joe (cooperating) etc....and stay away from the mental acuity stuff.

I don't think it'd be wise to attack him on the mental acuity stuff....but we'll see.

R's will be the exact opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT