ADVERTISEMENT

Inside ISU athletic dept

Eye - little creepy u know what I do. But no won't give them legal advice. Not smart enough to follow it and can't afford it. So lose-lose for me.
You were on here touting your legal expertise in older threads. I assumed you were telling the truth.

You were on here touting your legal expertise in older threads. I assumed you were telling the truth.

and you were the one that said I was wrong about isu having NEVER won an outright conference football title. Still waiting for you to back that up.

isu has NEVER won an outright football title. One of many reasons why they will be in the Mountain West or MAC within 10 years.

I get that. But he responded that that information was wrong. Am curious to hear what exactly was wrong about it. And am desperately hoping he talks about being co-divisional champs of the Big 12 North in 2004. Hoping.

Reactions: HerkyFan
I don't think they split a conference football title post-1912. I hate to say it, but an Iowa State fan may be exaggerating about his football team's prowess. Even after 105 years.

I don't think they split a conference football title post-1912. I hate to say it, but an Iowa State fan may be exaggerating about his football team's prowess. Even after 105 years.
Split a title in 2005......a North title and have a trophy to prove it

THERE IT IS!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: HawkIDrummer
So we are 9 pages in and clown fan has proven to us that:

1. isu has never won an outright football conference title
2. Clown fans refuse to sell out their new endzone club
3. isu is too poor to build a football only performance center

Keep up the awesome work and we will keep laughing.

Deal?

Ummmm you do realize that was a DIVISION title not a CONFERENCE title when you went 4-4 to tie for first but didn’t play in title game cause you lost to the team you tied with. Just like in 15’ iowa was West division champs not big 10 champs.

Here is your post Honest Clone.

rchawk: The last time ISU won a conference football title Shirley Temple hadn't been born yet.

Eyewejun: We split a title or two....certainly hawk fans can relate.

So now we know that Iowa State has not won an outright (or shared) conference football title since 1912. I checked, they shared the title with Nebraska that year. Yep, they know all about shared conference football championships.

Also in the year they last won or shared a conference football title:

New Mexico becomes the 47th state of the United States

RMS Titanic strikes an iceburg and sinks with a loss of over 1500 lives

Fenway Park in Boston opens

Aviation pioneer Wilbur Wright dies

The Boy Scouts of America recognize the first Eagle Scout

Presidential candidate and former President Theodore Roosevelt is shot in the chest while delivering a speech in Milwaukee. The bullet passes through his eyeglasses case and the 50 pages of his speech. TR finishes the speech, doctors decide it would be better to leave the bullet in then extract it. Roosevelt lives another six years with a bullet in his chest

Edgar Rice Burroughs' character is first printed in Tarzan of the Apes

New Jersey Governor Woodrow Wilson is elected President of the United States

Casimer Funk identifies vitamins

Robert Scott's expedition reaches the South Pole. All perish, not knowing Roald Amundsen reached it the previous December

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
It is nice to see that with very little effort, ISU remains the hottest topic around here.

Funny coming from the person who got this thread going again after being dormant for 10 days and all but dead but let’s just ignore that.... In which you have majority of post since it’s been reignited.

Its the offseason. Let it boil and embrace their delusional thinking. Will make the victory that much sweeter in Sept.

ISU just hired a defensive quality control coach who was the co-defensive coordinator at Duquesne last year. Duquesne's D gave up 51 to South Dakota St., 40 to Valparaiso, 38 to Bryant, 28 to Central Connecticut...

They did hold Liberty to 27.

He'll fit right in.

Reactions: RogerKint
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT