ADVERTISEMENT

Inside ISU athletic dept

Well then certainly here. Another ISU thread on a hawk board.....love it@

How many 10,000 post threads about big bro Iowa are there on cryclown fanatic?

Proof that Iowa lives rent free in clown fans’ heads.

Keep obsessing errrrr. Posting, that will prove us wrong.

Reactions: Gonzo Bloor
It's fun to have something to laugh at. We can all hope that Campbell doesn't ruin Kempt the way he's ruined the last few QB starters. KK seems like a good guy. Given your new OL coach though it could get dicey.
You should laugh at yourselves. Just about every other fan base that comes in contact with the hawk fans do.....it certainly is consistent.

You should laugh at yourselves. Just about every other fan base that comes in contact with the hawk fans do.....it certainly is consistent.

Well now you just sound desperate. Just because Manning jumped at the first offer he got to get the hell out of Ames doesn't mean you need to resort to the "...everyone hates Iowa" thing. Don't give up so quickly.

Nobody worries about isu. No one even bothers to watch them on TV.

So why keep ducking my question? Will isu be able to sell all their endzone club seats for the first time this year or are these new isu fans too poor to afford them?

Yep, a clone thread on a hawk board. That certainly shows a syndrome.

Again if you want obsession check out all the 10,000 post threads about big bro Iowa on cryclown fanatic. Or must we ignore that?

Seems to me clown fans refuse to answer questions. Another sign of their little bro syndrome and insecurity towards Iowa.

Again if you want obsession check out all the 10,000 post threads about big bro Iowa on cryclown fanatic. Or must we ignore that?

Seems to me clown fans refuse to answer questions. Another sign of their little bro syndrome and insecurity towards Iowa.
Wouldn't know.....i just see them constantly here and you live in them

Wouldn't know.....i just see them constantly here and you live in them

Still ducking my question I see. I guess we will just have to chalk up that all this newfound isu fan support is too poor to sell out club seats.

But keep bragging about selling all those mini-packs.

Oh and iif clown fans didn’t post in these threads I wouldn’t mock them so much. By the way I want cryclown fanatic to keep up their act. Nothing tells the world what isu is all about and what it is to be an isu alum quite like cryclown fanatic.

Psycotwins is awesome.

Still ducking my question I see. I guess we will just have to chalk up that all this newfound isu fan support is too poor to sell out club seats.

But keep bragging about selling all those mini-packs.

Oh and iif clown fans didn’t post in these threads I wouldn’t mock them so much. By the way I want cryclown fanatic to keep up their act. Nothing tells the world what isu is all about and what it is to be an isu alum quite like cryclown fanatic.

Psycotwins is awesome.
I actually only read a small portion of your rezponses because the same drivel is posted by you in all reponses.

Even some hawk fans can’t stand being over here so they spend most their time on the husker board. Looking at you @CelticHawk , @SWIowahawks , etc. etc. etc.
200w.gif

I don’t give a shit if iowa state ever has a bigger stadium or draws more than iowa.

This is the same school that basically celebrates inbreeding and lack of diversity because they all went to iowa state. Some day someone will tell them that having a national reach as a brand isn’t a bad thing, but until then I will let Pollard continue to secretly worship Iowa.

I don’t give a shit if iowa state ever. has a bigger stadium or draws more than iowa.

This is the same school that basically celebrates inbreeding and lack of diversity because they all went to iowa state. Some day someone will tell them that having a national reach as a brand isn’t a bad thing, but until then I will let Pollard continue to secretly worship Iowa.

Pollard isn’t so secret in his worship of Iowa. Clearly we live rent free in the minds of clown fans as well.

Last edited:
I don’t give a shit if iowa state ever has a bigger stadium or draws more than iowa.

You are legends.....in your own minds

Herky- don't forget all the Big brother and Super Bowl quotes by CyloserTwins and his disciples. As they put up 10k posts on Iowa recruiting and 2k on ISU recruiting on their own board. It really is pathetic. I go there about twice a week and there are always more posts about Iowa than ISU.

Reactions: HerkyFan
Herky- don't forget all the Big brother and Super Bowl quotes by CyloserTwins and his disciples. As they put up 10k posts on Iowa recruiting and 2k on ISU recruiting on their own board. It really is pathetic. I go there about twice a week and there are always more posts about Iowa than ISU.
I am assuming you go over there to give them legal advice.

I am assuming you go over there to give them legal advice.

So when will all the awesome isu fans sell out the new endzone club forthe first time? Oh and have you figured out when isu won their outright football title? No one else seems to have any record of it. Maybe you can give us a link?

Link, or are you just wrong yet again?

So when will all the awesome isu fans sell out the new endzone club For the first time?
Couldn't tell ya. All I know is attendance is increasing and the stadium will be expanded with construction of a sports performance center to be included.

Couldn't tell ya. All I know is attendance is increasing and the stadium will be expanded with construction of a sports performance center to be included.

So isu is expanding the stadium when they already can’t sell out the endzone club?

isu logic at its finest.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye

Will isu ever be able to afford to build a football only performance center like big bro Iowa?

Yet Iowa still averages more than the current max capacity of jack trice for past decade plus.

All you need to know about 2 programs is during KF era Iowa has accomplished more than entire isu history. More bowl appearances, wins in bowls, seasons ranked, top 10 finsishes, conference titles, division titles, seasons with double digit victories (something never done at isu), etc.

Let’s be honest every clone fan posting here last year said Iowa’s 16’ was nothing of relevance going 8-5 even with Michigan win. Yet they think after last years “historic” 8-5 season with win vs OU and not finishing ranked they are now nationally prominent now...

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Yet Iowa still averages more than the current max capacity of jack trice for past decade plus.

All you need to know about 2 programs is during KF era Iowa has accomplished more than entire isu history. More bowl appearances, wins in bowls, seasons ranked, top 10 finsishes, conference titles, division titles, seasons with double digit victories (something never done at isu), etc.

Let’s be honest every clone fan posting here last year said Iowa’s 16’ was nothing of relevance going 8-5 even with Michigan win. Yet they think after last years “historic” 8-5 season with win vs OU and not finishing ranked they are now nationally prominent now...
I certainly don't claim national prominence, but we got vey good recognition and are on the upswing.

Eye - little creepy u know what I do. But no won't give them legal advice. Not smart enough to follow it and can't afford it. So lose-lose for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT